Can the SCROG method of growing pot be used in an outdoor or greenhouse grow?

A question of a fellow grower:
Can the SCROG method of growing pot be used in an outdoor or greenhouse grow?

I havnt used the method yet but yes, indoor/greenhouse u can do scrog. I beleive that is what it is best for, smaller spaces.

Can be done in or out doors. Just need the room…turns each bud into a cola.

I grew a 5’x10’ scrog outside last summer.

7 Likes

I once got creative with tomatoe cages and netting, pretty easy to SCROG outside in basically any environment, greenhouse or not. Call me crazy but I like my christmas tree height plants in the heat of summer

Nice Scrog.I want to try an outdoor scrog this year but I’m just wondering about the height of the screen , I’ve been searching for an answer or advice but all I can find is it all depends on the veg growth.when your growing outdoors you really can’t control that.In my previose grows I’ve topped &LST but still get VERY tall plants(the wife gets a little nervouse about that) I’m trying to keep them around 5-6 ft.thanks for your help

1 Like

Then set your net up at 4 foot off of the ground… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Continuing the discussion from Can the SCROG method of growing pot be used in an outdoor or greenhouse grow?:

I was thinking somewhere around 40 -48".Thanks for your input,I’ll let you know how it turns out.I’ll try to send pictures if I can.(not to good at stuff like that)

1 Like

I was thinking somewhere around 40 -48".Thanks for your input,I’ll let you know how it turns out.I’ll try to send pictures if I can.(not to good at stuff like that)

1 Like