Can somone tell me whats wrong with this plant please?

They are at the beginning of the vegetative stage.

1 Like

Ok kool. That might be ok during veg, but i dont think so for flower in the future. But before you use it I would wait for a pro to make sure. Are plants showing any deficiency?

No, they are very healthy looking. Im being prudent since Iā€™m new to growing. Youā€™re correct, the P & K should be greater than N during flowering stage, but there too I donā€™t recall reading any specific levels of N, P, or K anywhere.

1 Like

Im new to this also. Im a few weeks until my first harvest. I do see percentages on ingredient in bottles but i dont know how to read them. I just go with amounts recommended then half most of them. I think its workin for me so far. Gime a min and im gona add all the percentages in nutes i feed with. But dont run with this info im just as lost on percentages as you are. 12% dosent look so high if i do that but im not sure it directly translates.

1 Like

If i add i get 9.5 percent all the percentages of nitro in my feed sked

1 Like

Just follow the instructions as how much to top dress the soil with and as long as you have a living soil with critters (bacteria, fungi etc) they will do the heavy lifting and eat the nutrients and poop out the plant available food. If they are liquid bottled nutrients than not sure as if they arenā€™t organic and are chemical salt based in make up they are all fast acting and can be harmful to a living soil.
Blood meal and feather meal are both 12-0-0 blood meal is a faster release where feather meal is slower release.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

There You go brother. @Skydiver is the pro. Do what he says and youll be all good @Joe06

1 Like

Thank you @Skydiver. Is there a may percentage of nitro in veg?

Thanks for the compliment but Iā€™m by no means a pro at thisā€¦just sharing things as I currently understand it.
You can over fertilize any nutrient by adding too much or too often or at the wrong timesā€¦
using organic nutrients along with a living soil things tend to stabilize themselves unless there is too much in original soil mix or PH is off etc etc etc

2 Likes

Eh you give good info that people like me can take without thinkin and run with. That is definition of pro to me @Skydiver

2 Likes

**Thanks guys, Iā€™ll give it a go and see what happens :sunglasses: **

1 Like

Skydiver the nutrients I purchased are Organic. The one that is 3-4-4 contains N derived from Feather Meal. Is the 4-4 of P & K an appropriate amount at the Vegetative state?

1 Like

Should be fine as long as your critters In the soil do there jobsā€¦lol
Just remember if you add multiple nutrients take into account amounts when the other nutrient for example has N alsoā€¦so say blood meal and feather meal both at 12-0-0 I would basically half each and apply.
The plant may not need much Phosphorus at the moment but it will be there when itā€™s needed and the soil food web will figure it out.

2 Likes