Can somone tell me whats wrong with this plant please?

bottom leaves are turning yellow. i think the lil hole is from a piece of vermiculite but im not sure. im new to this so any advice is appreciated

May have used up all the nutrients in that starter soil. Time to transplant to pots

7 Likes

I agree with @BobbyDigital, could be a Nitrogen dificiency

3 Likes

im giving them .75 mil/liter of gh 3part series bottle says i should give 1 mil. and 1 mil/liter cal mag. im going to transplant tmrw aft work into pro mix hp. i think i have a bit of burn on tips of leaves and it cant be light. what would you recommend. should i up the dose to the recommended on next feeding?

1 Like

What soil are you using? Most starter soils should have enough nutrients for the plant that should last awhile. Your plant is young enough where it shouldn’t necessarily “need” any nutrients either.

Would definitely recommend transplanting though.

1 Like

I would say it’s time to transplant them into larger pots.

3 Likes

its is this pro mix premium vegtable and herb shit that ill never use again.i will transplant tmrw for sure. should i stop using the nutes for a lil while or bring the dose down a bit? also can i go straight to a 3 gal finishing pot? im trying to keep plants to 3 to 4 feet?

1 Like

You need a TDS meter and a PH meter. I use (and love) Promix with the GH series and it’s a great combination so long as you use moderate nutes. No more than 200 ppm right now moving up to a peak of 750 ppm. The plants will love it and you can get awesome growth out of it. PH to 6.0, use R/O or under 150 ppm water and you’ll be good.

Why don’t you fill this out so we know more about your setup?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

@Chu666cky

What type of soil are you transplanting to?

Also, are the auto or photo seeds?

killer kush
pro mix premium vegtable and herb
in solos going into 3 gals tmrw
6ph going in out i didnt check
getting ppm meter tmrw
indoor
1pcs of 4 ft ho florescent, 2 6500k cfl bulbs
26.5 to 30 degrees celcius[i try to stay lower]
40 to 65 fluctuates i try to keep steady at 50 ish
fan in the side of homemade grow tent
humidifier
no co2 unless farts count

1 Like

photos and promix hp

So which is it?

If in the top quoted soil, no nutes; just PH’d water

If in the other quoted medium: use my grow schedule as stated. Do not feed to runoff until the canopy is around the same size as the pot it’s in (diameter).

right now it is in the pro mix veg and herb and i want to transplant into promix hp. can i do this?

2 Likes

Yes you can and should have no issues.

2 Likes

transplant is done and they looking good

1 Like

thanks for the help

can you explain further what you mean by[dont feed to runoff ect…]how much should i feed? also im confused how to use a ppm pen.have one on the way.what exactly am i measuring for and what measurements are good or bad?

1 Like

Could someone tell me what im doing wrong. The spots started at the end of week 4 and they have slowed down alot I started giving them more nutrients. They are about to start week 6

Is there a maximum Nitrogen percentage? I bought High Yield Blood Meal which is 12% (12x0x0) is this suitable?

1 Like

@Joe06 I would imagine there would be but I dunno good question. I am also wondering now. I think too much nitro would burn the hell out of them. What stage of growth are they in? Here’s somone who might be able to answer the nitro question. @Skydiver

1 Like