Can someone tell me why it's doing this?

My leaves are still canoeing, got some advice and I did it. I clipped off the old leaves since they won’t come back from what I was told. Add ways of humidity until I can get a humidifier, the new leaves coming in are coming in an canoeing. What do I do?! I have five plants and this is the only one doing it.15956361002317964810388357531090|666x500

More humidity and they look wind blown…
Point the fan at a wall and not directly on your plant’s… :+1::wink:
Indirect air for your plants or a oscillating fan…
Either , or…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz Not sure if it’s wind blown, I’m growing in my closet so atm I have a box fan but it’s off when I’m at work because I have no way of controlling it. Currently waiting for a tent and all the stuff it really needs. But when I do use the fan I direct it towards the wall on low cause I know it’ll be to strong. As for humidity what do you suggest until my humidifier comes. I use a hot pot and sit it in the middle of my closet kinda away from my plant and let the steam do its thing, I also use a towel and let it hang an dry. But I’m not sure if it’s enough. Everything was goin so good to, now I’m stressing OUT!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Also I was told to spray my plants, then someone else said do not do that. So I’m Soo confused. This is my first time ever growing anything.

In vegg… 75% to 80% humidity and 70 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal…

Ok, that will definitely help lol thank you!! So much!

1 Like

You will more than likely only reach 50% to 60% humidity and around 75 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit…
This will work also …

1 Like