Can someone tell me what’s wrong with them?

Thanks bro! My first go at the sog and I love it so far. I had at least 40 yoyos going last run. Hoping for a zero yoyo run this time!

3 Likes

Thanks Shockdog. I think I like the appearance of individual plants more but I do believe this grow will blow my first outta the water! I have 4 Gold Leaf, 3 Green Kush, and 1 Durbin Poison that I revegged from my first grow.

3 Likes

Heres my SOG run. Decided to give it a try a while back with some green crack clones. They are almost done flowering maybe 1 month or so. Growers choice roi-e720 lights and jacks 321 nutes. Hoping for a half oz per plant minimum

5 Likes

Awesome set up very nice :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

Looking really really nice. The top pic looks like a cannabis cup post game interview! :laughing: :rofl: looks like a :microphone:

2 Likes

I cant remember but i think @Audiofreak recommend me to get it. Way easier to get trichome pics with a something to hold the microscope steady because i struggle to hold still. Its a mic boom stand and the mic holder is a nice snug fit

2 Likes

i hate you bro :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
died laughing…GREAT LOOKING FLOWER… when i gro up i want to be just like you…
Happy Growings Gromie!!!

1 Like

Bro. You’re the REAL MVP. Thanks for the encouragement, brother! :grinning:. Keep it green, brother! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Newt ! You’re invited, brother! Bring some of that neon colored stuff I’ve been seeing you post and it’s on! Gonna be weird as hell smoking with a guy that looks JUST LIKE Jerry Garcia, though! I’ll get used to it! :grinning:

2 Likes

@BigCat420 I want to set up some of those badass pvc framed screens you got going when I revamp my grow room for auto pots! Are there any plans online for those?

I actually stole the design from @beardless and refined it to my needs. Ill fore warn you the PVC setup’s were about $300 for both after it was all said and done as i just went out and bought materials and didnt have them laying around. I can get the measurements for you but it was built around the drip trays so they could slide in and out with ease

1 Like

Here are some pics of the setup without the plants in it. Before they were moved to the setup they were on a clothing rack rack i repurposed and i put my big drip trays underneath

Trays i got were 48 a pop. Beardless said pizza dough pans are cheaper, just as deep, and just as tough. So more bang for your buck but here what i used

1 Like

It took me a hot minute to find but heres the link with the details @ShockDog

1 Like

Those are sick, dude but I am gonna be using auto pots so the drip trays can probably be deleted, yeah?

Ah. I see. Like a failsafe.

1 Like

We can help you, my friend.

5 Likes

You guys are the best. Thanks, Triple D! :grinning:

A bit on the heavy side for my taste :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lmao! Come on, man. The ILGM “meet and smoke” we seem to be planning wouldn’t be the same without you! :grinning:

2 Likes