Can someone tell me what’s wrong with them?

Bro. You’re the REAL MVP. Thanks for the encouragement, brother! :grinning:. Keep it green, brother! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Newt ! You’re invited, brother! Bring some of that neon colored stuff I’ve been seeing you post and it’s on! Gonna be weird as hell smoking with a guy that looks JUST LIKE Jerry Garcia, though! I’ll get used to it! :grinning:

2 Likes

@BigCat420 I want to set up some of those badass pvc framed screens you got going when I revamp my grow room for auto pots! Are there any plans online for those?

I actually stole the design from @beardless and refined it to my needs. Ill fore warn you the PVC setup’s were about $300 for both after it was all said and done as i just went out and bought materials and didnt have them laying around. I can get the measurements for you but it was built around the drip trays so they could slide in and out with ease

1 Like

Here are some pics of the setup without the plants in it. Before they were moved to the setup they were on a clothing rack rack i repurposed and i put my big drip trays underneath

Trays i got were 48 a pop. Beardless said pizza dough pans are cheaper, just as deep, and just as tough. So more bang for your buck but here what i used

1 Like

It took me a hot minute to find but heres the link with the details @ShockDog

1 Like

Those are sick, dude but I am gonna be using auto pots so the drip trays can probably be deleted, yeah?

Ah. I see. Like a failsafe.

1 Like

We can help you, my friend.

5 Likes

You guys are the best. Thanks, Triple D! :grinning:

A bit on the heavy side for my taste :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lmao! Come on, man. The ILGM “meet and smoke” we seem to be planning wouldn’t be the same without you! :grinning:

2 Likes

I guess I’ll take 1 for the team :grin::grin::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah, buddy! :partying_face: :v:

@HeyJB @BigCat420 Dudes, if the show Breaking Bad was about cannabis cultivation your setups are what Walter White (Walter Green?) would have going in his “super lab”. Too legit to quit, straight up. Wowzers.
B62B4ACC-98DA-4418-BE0B-BB021DDDABD9_4_5005_c

2 Likes

With my first grow I used to say, “If you get the win for growing leaves, I already won!” But, we’re here for the flowers, so the end is where it’s at. I appreciate the Kudos bro. This being only my second grow I feel that there are a lot of mistakes still left for me to make. I wish I could show you my whole room. It’s pretty rad. It’s 220 sq. feet of awesomeness. I just moved some okra, coolapenio, and eggplant indoor to my old veg spot in the room. This is why I now get to spray Captain Jacks all over hell and back. Lesson learned. Don’t bring those into the grow room till they’ve been treated FIRST!

What you got going on today @ShockDog? Work might be a lil slow for me today, so I was thinking of a stoney razr ride later.

2 Likes

Stony Razr ride sounds tits, brother.
I just took my Algebra 2 midterm this morning and got a 93 on it (pissed me off. My first assignment or test or quiz that wasn’t 100% :joy::joy:) did some intense “husband and wife” activities :wink: and worked in the grow room with the wife (that’s where we are right now). Gonna head out to the bank and run errands and shit till we pick the kids up from school. Good day, brother. Good day.

3 Likes

Nice. What are you going to school for?

Computer Science major. Bachelor’s with a focus on programming.

Do you work in a similar field at this time?
Is this your first or second time attending school?

1 Like