Can someone talk me if this is over watering

@Spiney_norman not that they home from seeling

Let it dry out till its dry. Then add a little bit of water. And that’s it until it drys out again. They dont need constant water.

It needs water. @Mefis

4 Likes

@Covertgrower Need water or is over watering I don’t get

@low, @MidwestGuy @Hellraiser guys need you opinion is over water or need water now I’m confused lmao

@mefis

Are you keeping track of the days you feed on? If so when was the last time you watered?

Is the soil pulling away from the edge of the pot?
Do edges of leaves have brown color?
Have you noticed any bugs?
Any recent changes?

I agree with @Covertgrower If it’s been a while since you’ve watered and nothing else has changed since then I would probably add water.

Can I suggest setting up a grow journal so you don’t have to make sever new threads. :+1:

2 Likes

This is one of the biggest problems when planting into a big pot, it makes watering harder than it has to be. Most will tell you to pick up the pot and judge the weight, the problem with this method early on is your not drenching the soil with water, your simply watering a ring around the plant because the roots have not taken over and filled the pot. The other way I hear is sticking your finger in the soil to see if it’s wet, the problem with this method is it’s not telling you the whole story, the top will most like dry out before the bottom and if your using this method it can lead to overwatering. go back and take a look at your watering schedule (write everything down), when was the last time you watered, if it’s been A few days then it’s most likely needs water, if you’ve been watering every other day, she probably needs some time to dry. This is why I like to start in a small pot (solo cup) and pot up to something like a 1 gallon, simply water tell you get some runoff and only water when it’s light again.

3 Likes

@low I fees both yesterday twice a day but I just spay pH water, that’s my schedule every day but I get up this morning and I see the big plant with two leaf down and now are like 6

Needs water. For sure. Don’t just pick it up. Swing it on an access. If it had momentum, don’t water. There’s no momentum there.

Edit. Axis*

1 Like

@Dave101 I understand ppl have different ways to plants they bbys but if I was transplant this autos maybe I was make some problems cuz if u not re a experts transplant autos you can’t make mistake

Look familiar?

@Budz I can see good lol but yeah I just water now how u said so look how she look closed.

I case I just spay water pH 6.5 on them not a gl of water

Looks good. Give it a couple days. Those pots can feel heavy. And the seedlings you saw above did the same thing. I didn’t maintain increase enough either. Now they dwarfs in a SoG. With plants half their age and ones i flipped with no veg. Hell I dried every single one of these except that SLH at one point. It’s all cola, 6.

1 Like

Yes I totally understand, lots of growers plant autos into final pots. now that you watered just keep an eye on the leaves and see how she responds

3 Likes

@Dave101 yeah I do thanks for the help

@Mefis

A grow journal would help you, and it would allow members to help you better.
We can follow along with you to help identify problems.
Keep everything logged, including how much water you give and how often.
It will help you keep a schedule.
I water/feed every about every 4 days.
I never spray the foliage either.

1 Like

It needs water like half or more of a 20 oz bottle worth not right at the sten stay away from the stem. As the water sinks it spreads so it will get the whole middle good. Id say atleast half if not a whole bottle and let it come out the bottle pretty slow so it soaks the dirt and dont tunnel thru the dirt.

3 Likes

@Mark0427 thanks I add more water I don’t go to feed again on Sunday so I be uptade