Can someone take a look at this plant please

ok, will do thanks

I have had the same thing with two purple kush I am growing. I am in coco so the need for calcium in high already. I have had to increase epsom salt to 120% of Jack’s 321 formula. Thus increasing magnesium and Sulphur. I have also had to supplement with CalMag about every other time. I have also given them some extra K by using Silica Boost which has 1% potassium.
In soil I would add some Langbeinite which is 0-0-22

So i learned mag is not uptaken by the roots till 6.5 ph and above, ive been phing at 6.4ish, hopefully between the increased calmag and upping ph to 6.7;, 6.8. she’ll start acting rite, :joy:

If you want too help that I use recharge the microbes extend ph range you feed the soil and the soil feeds the plants it’s expensive but it last a while I use once every 2 weeks

1 Like

Still smaller plants try for a day or 2 dim down the light. Is it just the top leaves like it looks on pocs. 3t inches is high but cranked up might still be intense lighti on the leaves. I had my 260xls all the way up and raised 4 feet above my plants and it was bleaching the leaves. I had to dim all the way down and raise light as high as i could for a while to let the recoop. Hopefully this is whats wrong with yours and not a deficiency. Good luck.

i raised the light up to 40”, at 290 watts, one other plant is showing some mag def also, so i gave them a healthy dose of calmag today, run off on the one plant was 6.3, so i think the light was running them hard. they have only been in the ffof soul for 20 days, going to hold off on anything but calmag for now.

1 Like

Yes ffof should get u thru 3 to 6 weeks depending on how much u water ect. But usually 4 or 5 weeks easy no nutes unless u push them some.

:+1::+1::point_up::point_up::point_up:thanks