Can someone take a look at this plant please

I have 6 plants, three are purple Cush, this is one of them, all doing great except this one, hlg 600 35” above canopy, 320 watts, just water and 1/2 tsp cal mag per gallon, feed plants 1/2 gallon every 3 days, fan above canopy, temps 75. Humidity 60-65, some have said nitro def, some have said mag def, even the new froth looks like this, what am I missing here

Whats your ph going in and ph of run off? Maybe lock out. Also do check to make sure they are dry before watering or just water every 3 days no matter what?

ph going in is 6.5, water by weight, which is, water rest rest water, no nutes so i havent been checking ph on run off, this plant has looked like this since the beginning, it has had 2 waters with epson salts, and one yesterday with calmag.

Vpd your wrinkling because of uncontrolled evap in environment

They’ll survive but if your able to control those conditions and keep it in line with the chart you’ll notice huge improvements in growth and structure

I dont understand the problem, 75 deg. 60 humidity, ?.

A help ticket would help, but looks like it is starving. I didn’t notice nutrients you are using. If that is Pro-mix then you have to add everything. I don’t believe humidity or VPD is the problem here.
Fill out a help ticket so we know all of your details.

ok. will do. thanks

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

When a plant transpires too much from not enough humidity

So light green is 1st 4 weeks of veg
Blue is week 4-6
Purple is 7-harvest

Fox farms ocean forest, 20 days in 5 gal pots

You are in range but it doesn’t look like it, my fault reminded me of how the clones wrinkle from switching from veg tent to grow room

If it’s only on a few leaves try to find an obvious source. Fan blowing that direction , tent closing , zipper ets

Purple kush. ILGM
soil foxfarms of
5 gal soft pots
well water 6.5 ph/ no run off ph as of yett, no nutes other than 2 waterings with epsonsalts, one watering with cal mag yesterday
indoor/ basement
hlg 600h. 320 watts 36” above canopy
day temps 75. night temps 70-68
humidity. day. 60-65. night 55-60
canopy fan, and one exhaust
humidifier
no Co2
plant has looked like this since repot
1 of 3 purple kush. and 3 durban poison

i could improve the air exchange, its a tarped off room in basement, but i open tarp and crack bottom of tent, so its getting air from a 100’ new basement

its the miscoloring of the leaves im looking at

ok. i posted help ticket below, does that work?

They still look hungry to me. I don’t use FoxFarms but many here do. I see a lot of issues with it though for newer folks.
Here is a picture of mag deficiency. Usually see purple stems with it. I don’t think is looks quite like yours, but photos can be a bit misleading.

I’ve grown in fox farm ocean forest a dozen times I would say it’s magnesium deficient give 150% dose of cal mag for next two feedings then back down two 100% weekly unless that plant tells you something different and remember it can take up to two weeks to see changes in soil good luck happy growing

In order to properly measure vpd you need all the charts. Measure tent temperature, measure leaf temperature. The difference ofnthe two 0-5 is what determines which chart. I had dim lux email their pdf. Here’s all 6.