Can someone please instruct

It’s hard to tell in this photo but it appears that the vertical growth has stopped and there are small pistols no commencing. When shout the flowering ferts be started. It went through fast growth the last several days and now this. Some of you folks please let me know when to sock it to it. Thanks people.

@happy_pappy you should fill out a support ticket so that the knowledgeable growers can give you some informed assistance.:writing_hand: Looking good…:+1:
Some of the specific info people will need are plant strain, growing media and lighting, etc., etc.

@mp2435 here is a copy of a support ticket for you to fill in:

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

And if possible please take a pic of the Entire plant

Didn’t I discuss tbis with tou on another thread?
@Happy_Pappy
@merlin44 did tou mean to post your reaponse here ? Screen name dont match scren name in Your response ?? Lol

Oops, I don’t know what happened here, I changed the tag. Thx @Countryboyjvd1971. I thought I had checked the name, must have been a senior moment.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You did dude. It wasn’t a plant malfunction it was just a question. I though this was for deficiencies. Don’t you hate a 54 year old FNG? If you cats can’t bear kindly, bear patiently. Geez. Lol