Can someone look at this leaf problem?

I was told it was starving for nitrogen , this feeding I’ve fed them 100% bio grow, and no bio bloom, 3 weeks into flower. I dont know how else to get them nitrogen,

Plant in normal light

What is growing medium? And are you monitoring ph in and out?

Ffof, 3 gal soft pots, anything going in is ph 6.5 to 6.8, runoff is 6.6. General organics nutes, per the chart. Yesterday when I watered with epson salts runoff was low 7s for all three plants, first time that has happened, so I watered with epson salts ph 6.3 till I got the run off down to 6.7 6.8. Iprobably close to 2 gals per plant, so I guess I should have fed them after that.

That looks like leaf septoria. If it is, you’ll want to remove affected leaves.

Is that bugs or a fungus?

Here’s some more Picts, 2 did plants

That’s weird because my humidity has never been over 40 rh, temps 77 max, 68 69 lights out

This pic looks like what my plant did when I was around that point of flower. It started spreading quick. I increased my bloom nutes and started adding calmag. It stopped shortly after that.

2 Likes

I’m thinking nitro def, switching from bio grow to bio bloom, cuts the nitrogen in half, so I’m gonna feed bio grow and bio marine for 2 feedings , then water with a lil epson salts, then back to normal bloom feed, but I did cut all the funky leaves off Incase it was a fungus. First grow what to do’s lol

3 Likes