Can someone help

What’s wrong with my plants :seedling: can someone give me some advice

They look hungry. What are you feeding and what is your grow medium?

2 Likes

Do you water everyday? If you do I would encourage you to let your dirt completely dry out between waterings.

They look like nothing is happening at the root system to me. They look like they are barely taking up water, nutrients and unable to take up any oxygen. Photosynthesis seems to be slowing due to all of this.

If you have given fertilizer to them already, I wouldn’t give them anymore because what you have already given them is probably still in the soil. I would let them dry out, water them with some good pH water and see if they can take up what is still in the soil.

If you haven’t given them any fertilizer to this point, I would let them completely dry out, water with some good pH water with a small amount of nutes mixed in like @MattyBear said.

I’ve had plants look like yours that seemed extremely stunted for awhile and it was always the same thing, pH was off or over watering.

3 Likes

Overwatering is your issue… let the soil dry out… between waterings… :wink:

I :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Feeding em fox farm big bloom well I just recently started feeding em

Ok got you

Ok thank you

I’m still a noob myself, but I would hang off on blom nutes until, well, their blooming. If you want to advise of a true pro, ask @raustin other than that, if your lower leaves are yellow like your pics, it usually means too much water, and a pH issue. Let it dry a bit like stated above. Looks good otherwise to me lol. Good luck!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi, @Lka2683, there are lots of people here to help you, but first we need some information.

Support Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey guys I think I found the problem I think my pots are to small and probably not getting enough oxygen intake. I took one of the plants and I dump it to see how the roots were doing and they where all growing in a circle pattern