Can someone help me make a compost tea for flower

So I want to make a compost tea for flower … I have seabird guano 0-11-0 bat guano 7-3-1 an I also have azomite,kelp meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, black strap molasses powder, Earth worm castings but I’m not sure how much to add or if I missing anything so I not need so many things??? I also have happy frog soil coco loco an oceans forest

2 Likes

Before I switched to recharge my flower tea was 1cup worm castings 1cup compost 2 TBLS sea bird, azomite, keep meal 1/4 cup molasses 10 ML fish shit and some banana peels that was for 4 gallons hope this helps

3 Likes

I do a 55 gallon mix. For flower right now it’s kinda like…
2/3 cup bio live.
3 TBS liquid kelp.
3 cups bat guano.
1 cup cal/mag
5 cups worm castings.
5 cups humus. (Local)
4 cups molasses.
2 cups Mendo. honey.

3 Likes

You can get a test kit of compost tea bags from Xtreme gardening. I thing all you pay is shipping.

4 Likes

@Aussie_autos does some tea recipes maybe he can help here

1 Like

I have posted up the tea recipes all ready for people who want to make a nutrient tea or a banana tea please have a look at my posts

2 Likes

I have the banana tea one

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered if pineapple rhines can be incorperated into a fermenting tea…
That is, To push a flavor profile

1 Like

Buy some Sustäne Compost Tea bags. Follow the directions.

1 Like

Will definitely do I appreciate all the info from y’all… Yea my soil jus got done cooking yet I’m letting it cook up till I need to replant. I got Gaia green jus came in all purpose power bloom n glacial rock dust… as well as jacks 321 nutrients… an I’m right now using a soil charge pack witch is very good except for the potassium deficiency jus popped up other day I jus notice it the other night… I ordered potassium sulfate hopefully it will fix it in mean time I added some kelp meal by down to earth in hopes of lil help n was thinking of adding lil bit alfalfa meal but I’m not sure @Aussie_autos @CLICKYBONES @BigCat420 @JaneQP @dirtydave @Underthestairs @SilvaBack203

2 Likes

That sounds nice an what u mean u switched to recharge I thought recharge was for veg . I mean I’m sure it’ll work for flower but idk I’ve only used it couple time right now I’m tryin mikrobs witch is supposedly jus like recharge but half the price n they have a good mikro mykco my seeds blasted off after covering in mikros mycos an the mikrobs u an 1tsp per gall then work way up to 1 tbsp per gall… an dr.jimz chicken soup for the soil is great it is actually part of a grow program but you can use it to enhance the nutrients your using …

@BigCat420 thanks very much I always wanted to try banana tea an thanks to you I am going to… awesome…thank you

1 Like

The nutrient tea ,
You need a ten ltr bucket willed with water and now place a air stone in the water start it bubbling grab a mesh bag add three cups of worm castings and two cups of organic compost place the bag in the water but make sure u tie up the bag so it is suspended in the water add two tablespoons of molasses and 30 mls of fish shit let it bubble for 24 -30 hours then water ur plants

2 Likes

I hate to ask u but do u kno anything about Gaia green it says to mix 3 tbsp per gallon so do I really mix in 15 table spoons into 5 gal pot soil or jus 3 tbsp

To be honest i would only put half of what they recommend and i would put four to five cups of worm castings with it but thats me

1 Like

Sorry bud, I’ve got nothing for compost teas :metal:

Well pineapple has alot of vitamins and minerals like calcium , phosphorus,zinc plus many more you compost them but u need to add some white lime to help control the ph in the pineapple so it can break down faster .you can use cucumber skins in banana tea it is full of potassium and phosphorus and calcium and many other things

8 Likes

@Aussie_autos thanks for your knowledge brother!

No worries anytime brother

1 Like

Yea … I have done something similar before but it was with Dr earth… anyway I took 2 tbsp of base n 2tbsp of power bloom an it’s in happy frog an oceans forest n then happy frog n coco loco on top for seedlings, with added perlite an worm castings cooking.