Can someone create a logo for me please?

I remember someone on here who made my logo for me? Sorry to be a pain, is there any chance anyone know who that was and if they could make me one for my bully breeding kennel?

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody

3 Likes

I knew there was someone that did a few of these for people and I couldn’t think who it was either!
Sometimes I see people’s pics and think, that’s looks like the handy work of…that guy… that I can’t remember :joy::joy::joy:

Ah it’s Coyote, is it! Great work!

3 Likes

Let me know what all you want in it and color scheme etc and I will start working on it in my free time. @Se7en

2 Likes

My name on here used to be that one guy lol, and thank you!

2 Likes

Oooh spooky! @CoyoteCody
I wasn’t after anything just yet but I do like your work. Hmmm… you got me thinking now… :thinking:

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody thank you buddy! Want this picture (just the head) and animated if possible like cartoonised, and the name of the kennels is “Hertz Bulliez”

3 Likes

@CoyoteCodyi did think it was you who done my picture last time but I didn’t wanna tag you in case I was wrong :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Se7en, man we are like kindred spirits… weed and bully breeds… does life get any better? :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Hahahha really?? :relieved: we sure are!! I’ve only ever had and grown up around pitbulls staffs Dogo’s and bully type breeds lol, have so much love for them! Amazing how weed and dogs can bring people together hey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @CalamityJane

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody change of plan buddy very sorry, could you try something with this? So the circle with the flames like coloured purple/blue colour and “Hertz Bulliez” in a goldish colour at bottom of the circle,

And this picture of Conan sort of on top of the circle but so can still see what’s behind him (the circle of fire and kennel name) and maybe change the colour of him?

Hope that’s not too much work and hope that’s okay, if you want some money for it let me know I can sort that for you :v:t2: @CoyoteCody

And it all sort of cartoonised