Can somebody tell me how to get tight nodes

How do i get my plants to grow like this? is there a technique? this is OGK auto by ILGM i am currently growing shes the most unique by far and i want to grow more like her.

1 Like

Keep doing what you are doing.

1 Like

Are you saying you like the spacing on this plant.Node spacing can be genetics to a degree. Sativas node spacing will in general be further apart than many indica dominant strains. Light intensity and distance will also dictate the spacing on plants.

8 Likes

Exactly. :point_up:

2 Likes

I’d like to add to this. Distance and intensity play a huge roll in node spacing but so does the spectrum of your lighting. Lights that lean more red will give you taller, and more stem elongation. While a blue leaning light will create less stem amd more plant mass(leafs, nodes). So it’s really a juggle between the amount of light and the color of it.

3 Likes

know of any good blue lights?

1 Like

Full spectrum light is what you should be after. For a heavy blue light then you would go with a 4k to 5k spectrum. This is normally used in vegging. And for flower your going to want anywhere from 3k to 3500k which is heavier in reds. A good overall light for seed to harvest is a full spectrum 3500k LED

This stain grows like this automatically if you want it to grow another way you have to train it.

@WVGROWER heres another ogk same age planted and popped same day the onlty thing i did different is i planted the short noded one close to the side of the pot

Hi, just joined the forum and cannot for the life of me figure out how to post my own question? Sorry to hijack this thread.

1 Like

whats goin on buddy? welcome to the community

Hi Dirt, I have a lot of questions for my first grow. Can you tell me how to post a question.

1 Like

if youre on the computer go and click the fourms tab. find the fourm that fits your need and click it. go to the top right and there will be a start a topic tab or something like that then click that then boom youre in.

Weird, there is no option anywhere to start a topic, ask a question or anything else. I know it can’t be this difficult. I wonder if it is because I just signed up 10 min ago? Thanks. I will try later.

1 Like

Now I see it. Must be a delay when you sign up. Thanks man.

1 Like

It’s ok man no worries

1 Like