So what did you end up doing… I have the same issue now. Had 11 plants, pheno type, then added an Auto flower. The lab That was doing DNA Gender testing had major issues for 9 weeks and my testing was delayed.
I found a male with a pollen sack at 50 days and tossed it. This was just after the auto flower started flowering. 30 days later, still no results from lab and I notice seeds on my auto flower. I have removed the auto flower until I got the Lab DNA results.
My plants remained in veg for 75+ days as results came back a couple a week. I removed 2 more that tested male as did the test for the 1st male I found.
I put the plants into flowering mode 2 weeks ago after the Lab finally confirmed the remainding plants to all be female.
Question… Is it safe to put the auto flower with seeds back in the tent. She needs the light to finish. I have kept her in the window with 25 Watt LED reading lamp. Pollen is supposed to only last at the most 2 to 3 weeks to be viable.