Can i use this dry water soluable nutrient in floweing?

Due to access and affordability will this nutrient mix work as a flowering foundation? Does this npk work for cannabis?

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with the npk ratio. I’m just not sure what the best concentration would be, or if it will have everything your plants will want to do as good as possible.

2 Likes

When i get back to the store i will buy it cause i cant get my Phone to take a clear pic of ingredients and percentages. Mabe more detailed info will help. Thank you @dbrn32

3 Likes

I’m not going to be able to help much beyond that. Water soluble nutrients pretty much all use the same stuff, and they are fine for growing cannabis. The npk ratio is reasonable to other products that are known to work for cannabis. That’s all I have, sorry.

4 Likes

@Chu666cky I think in your situation I would use it and the key being watch what the plant tells you. I think it will be fine , You might be surprised. Back in the day we used whatever we could get.

4 Likes

@kellydans thats exactly what my main issue is. Im in rural Newfoundland and somtimes stuff can be hard to get. Who knows mabe it may work well. That would be good this stuff is cheap

4 Likes

Keep us posted ,
Good luck

3 Likes

It looks good to me however i think it maybe a little bit high in nitrogen for flower as the plants don’t need a lot of nitrogen in flower but in saying that it should be ok

2 Likes

@Aussie_autos can you give me an idea what i should be lookin for if this stuff does have too much nitrogen?

U want something that has a lower nitrogen and a higher phosphorus and potassium super worm frass ,kelp meal and u can feed ur plants banana and cucumber with super worm frass and kelp meal tea thats really all i can think of the super worm frass has a ratio of 2.2.2. kelp is higher in phosphorus with a little bit nitrogen ,if u get super worm frass or insect frass with kelp meal and make a tea with that and banana skins and cucumber skins that should give ur plant all the food its goin to need ,but however u would top dress ur soil with insect frass and kelp meal aswell

@Chu666cky Sometimes availability is our only opportunity. Heck my first grow was using miracle grow from the local big box store. Then I switch to organic with dry amendments and now living soil. I did notice in my first outdoor grow during flowering the indica girl was showing a nitrogen deficiency, whereas the sativas were not, so I dry amended with some organic tomato food I had on hand. Use what you have, take notes, and it will help tremendously with your next grows.

I am not expert in anyway, but in my short time growing I found indica dominants have different nutritional requirements than sativa dominants so I have just learned to let that plant tell me what it needed and reach out to the community for help.

Right now I am growing two Indica leaning strains, one sativa leaning strain, and a 50:50 hybrid.

I swore I would never mix strains again but I found I learned so much about each one and benefited with new knowledge.

Best to you.

2 Likes