Can i use pro mix multi purpose garden fertilizer liquid 12-6-6 for vegging?

Can somone tell me if i can use this pro

Mix nutrient

/fertilizer for vegging only? I am very rural now and cant get nutes easily.

1 Like

@imSICKkid

1 Like

The only way to know is to try it out and see how it goes. If the plant starts looking off then just holler at me and we’ll figure it out. I say go for it.

1 Like

Ok kool im goin to. The npk is 12-6-6. Is that if i dilute to their spécifications? If i dilute to half there recommended rates will it half the npk to 6-3-3? @imSICKkid

This is the percentage of the total product containing that nutrient. Reducing the solution concentration won’t change that ratio. Just makes it weaker.

They recommend 8 mil per 5 liter. Should i half that or quarter it? @imSICKkid

Can you peel back label and see if there is chemical analysis? I would like to see what it has for micros, if any.

Personally have always found a little more even npk ratio to be a little better. But this should work if it covers everything you’ll need.

This is what i found under the label. @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid

2 Likes

Calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, sulfur, etc will all be important down the road. No indication that provides any, so be ready to potentially need adding.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 im using this outside on a larger scale than my indoor grows. Is there a simple, cost effective way mabe to topdress and include the micros? I already planned on using cal mag and silicate.

Build-a-soil or down to earth products maybe.

1 Like