Can I use green undried leaves? Need help now

I need to make something quick.
Last night I thought my brother was going to have a nervous breakdown.
I am growing 4 plants in hopes it will help him, but they are not flowering yet.
I am going to cut one in half and try to make a tincture of the stems and leaves, with olive oil. Tonight.
The stems and leaves are green. Do they have to be dried out first?
I have the you-tube vids to follow, but it looks like everyone is using dried plant material.
Any tips or help appreciated.

2 Likes

boy @Supernoobie,i’m not sure that will help so much… @blackthumbbetty @mulegal @highcountrygal
@MAXHeadRoom can you folks elaborate on this topic? @garrigan62

forget the oil. take the whole leaves and stem and run them through a juicer, give him this. itll prob be the best option right now. seeing as there isnt much resin or cannabinoids yet. and even after harvest, juice all trimmings and such.

2 Likes

What is your brothers disorder? If all the active ingredients are in your flowers, why would you damage a plant to harvest ingredients that won’t even help him and ruin your potential yield.

Can you get some street weed?

1 Like

he doesnt have to damage it to badly he could even juice the leaves he prunes. wont pack the punch of actual flower but should still be beneficial.

1 Like

@garrigan62 @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971
Is there anything medicinaly beneficial in the fan leaves and stems or is it just wax starch and chlorophyll

1 Like

In desperation I have smoked fresh green leaves :leaves: considering I had not smoked in a year, I did catch a little buz. Today I pinched a decent small bud with some amber in it and just smoked part of it am I have a very decent buzz, btw it’s White Widow auto.

1 Like

Also it’s a proven psychological fact that if you tell someone what you are giving the medication for it has like a ten to twenty percent increase in effectiveness.

3 Likes

Yea it’s called the placebo effect

2 Likes

There are healing properties in just fresh leaf clipped off of the vegging plants… not a hulicinagic , but a type of natural healing properties… :wink:
Very good and healthy for you…
Your body reacts to this plant in more ways then one… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Walmart sells CBD oil in a spray can

1 Like

when tf did that happen? what a time to be alive!

I believe @bryan is talking about hemp CBD. I could be wrong but I live in a state where medical MJ CBD is legal but we have no dispensery. I tried the Hemp CBD. Didn’t do it for me.

1 Like

I got hemp oil online and also a cbd oil for Greenways in Florida.
I’ve been dosing my brother daily for 4 months. It’s not helping him.
Might be ok for some ailments, I’ve seen the you-tube videos about its success stories.
My brother has cerebral palsy, with worsening spasms of neurogenic bladder and also the throat ( choking hazard). As well as a psychiatric reaction to stress. It becomes a real cluster**** on some days.
I am convinced if he could achieve a serious level of relaxation, he could get through these episodes which occur every few days and last 8 1024 hours. So that’s what I am doing here. My plants are not mature yet, but I have cut some leaf and stem in hopes of making some oil infusion.
I get impatient; the question I posted yesterday was “one of those days”. No, I cannot get street weed and he will not smoke. It will be edibles or infusion, which I am perfectly capable of making.
I got the impression from yesterday’s post the trim I want to use isn’t going to do anything. Well since I’ve already cut it, I’m going to still try an oil recipe as soon as its dried a bit. Thanks everyone for your help and support. I’m not feeling out there on my own because of this blessed forum!

2 Likes

you could also try, making oil with some, and juicing the rest. start giving him the entire spectrum of the plant.

1 Like

If you can get street weed, you csn make oiils, tinctures, and edibles with it, then allow the plants you’re growing to reach proper maturity.

2 Likes

@Supernoobie @Rumpl3G3n3tix
@blackthumbbetty, @MAXHeadRoom

There is four things from the plant that you can use.
You’ll need a small shredder to toss the stem of the plant into to chop it up .
Then there are all the fan lea.
Then you have all thoughts small leafs and then there is our favore, the bud.
Each of these will give you a different type of high.

Will

1 Like

I have gotten the idea from reading that the only thing that gives a high is the bud. ?
I am waiting on a bag of trim I cut out of the tallest plant.
How long to dry out or does it not have any potency al all right now?

I cut it three days ago.
Can I chop and decarb now?
Can’t get street weed.
Just want to help my sweet bro relax.

If you can get a few going and get a good harvest of autos could be done in as fast as 70 days depending on conditions

1 Like