Can I take off the big leaves

You can in veg cycle, but I would not remove any health, adult leaf, as you’ll slow growth, and possibly limit yield, while in flower.

4 Likes

thanks for your reply ,i was worried about the big leaves limiting the growth ,this is my first time growing

“Big”, adult leaves are the leaves that provide the most plant food (post-photosynthesized nutrients), for growth, and you want as many of these as you can get, as you go into flowering cycle.

Good luck, and happy growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can always train your plant LST training low stress training very easy to do and that will help light get down into your plant

Thanks I won’t take them off then ,this is durban poison by the way, so it’s like 3 weeks old , how do you think it looks

Looks awesome. You seem to have a very dense, healthy plant. You should start a grow journal. BTW, welcome to ILGM :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help and I was thinking of doing a journal but was worried about having to many pictures as I’m in the UK, I am having trouble getting them started, I was doing durban poison for the day and gold leaf as it’s an indica mix for the night, but I do the seeds in tissue between 2 plates keeping them wet, but the first gold leaf that rooted died when I put it in soil and the 2nd had the pea leaves come through but again died