Can i take a plant thats 34 days into bloom phase outside right now to finish?

SPIDER FN MITES have invaded and my only option is firebomb the basement or set it up outside to finish the rest of Flowering cycle ( 25 days or so)… I’m in the North Bay California (Vallejo) it drops to pretty cool temperature and its a windy future but its either that or i toss the infestation in the trash. I simply don’t have the time or money ti fight this fight so am i fn up big time or not … Thanks for all and any suggestions

You can certainly try i would be concerned that they try to reveg if put outdoors
Since you’re probably getting more than 12 hours of light still
Im on east coast and we don’t normally start flowering till mid August here outdoors ?

@garrigan65 has a good recipe to fught mites using tobacco and chilli pepper
Hopefully he see this tag and can pist the recipe
Ill try to find it as well in the mean time

@FrstTmGrwrLngTmSmkr
Tabacco Juice recipe

Try this it works great

Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water and the hottest hot sauce you can find.
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off the strain using ladies nylon socks and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)

I found it thanks @garrigan65

I’ll give it a shot im really close to setting my grow room on en fn Fuego!!!

Gonna give it a try after i go ti grocery store today and get a melt your face type of hot sauce…

I haven’t used it myself but all others that have say it works great
Let me lnow how you make out