Can I still take clones?

Hey guys I have a candy kush plant and I eant to take clones from her but she turned in flowering by herself…I didnt even switch the light to 12/12. I wonder if I still can take clone from her…she is like in week 1 of flower I would say

Outside or inside?
:v::sunglasses:

If it’s an autoflower do not clone it. Only clone photoperiod plants :v:

Inside and no its not an auto…I asked royal queen seed and they told me it wasnt an auto plant

420 ok if u are on a 18/6 or a 16/8 light schedule and she went to bloom on her own then she is a auto flower that is only way that she would auto bloom on u other then that the only way that they would flower is on a 12/12 schedule so I would say it’s a auto flower don’t clone it

Well okay…thank you

I really dont get it…“photoperiod” it cant be an auto ahaha

They might have mixed up the seeds when they sent them but like I said only way for switch on own is if auto or light is 12/12

Can u link a photo so we might get a better look

Does it looks like begining of bloom to you…?

Can someone helps?ahaha

She’s showing you that she’s a she and is sexually mature enough to start flowering whenever you’re ready to flip the switch

You sure??

Yes I am :wink:

Preflowers. Totally normal. You can take clones. As mattybear said, she’s ready for the switch to 12/12

Omg, thank you guys!

I took 6 of her and some on an other plant

Def flip she looks like it allrdy started and u said u haven’t flipped the switch she just flipped on her own a week ago with 18/6 lite schedule also if she is auto you are going to get nothing from clones u took off

I dont know we will see I guess…

Good luck with the clones! I have a couple that have been on 12/12 since rooting because I didn’t have the space. Here they are 4 days ago. I have to feed them again today. They are on the left