Can I smoke these?

That’s my term, my man! Gotta trademark that b***h lol

1 Like

@Drinkslinger I did what you suggested and took off a fan leaf from one of my clones. It worked great! I did that this morning and completely forgot about it. Just checked the jar and the RH raised to 61% ! Very nice.

4 Likes

Hey @Drinkslinger, for how long am I to keep the fan leaf in there? The whole time I want to cure it? Because I woke up this morning and the RH boosted up to 70%. Should I take out the leaf? Or just burp the jar for a little and close her back up?

1 Like

Remove leaf, open jar for 5-10 min, reseal and burp as normal.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

@Drinkslinger what’s going on brother, I have another question for you. So like I had said prior, the RH went up to 70% in the jar and I did what you said and burped it. Went down to 65% at the time. Next day went back to 70%. Burped again and same thing happened, back down to 66% but by the end of each day I’m still back to 70%. What I’ve been burping for 10 minutes each morning. Maybe try longer now?

1 Like

How are you burping? Just opening?

1 Like

You can put the buds in a paper bag for a few hours. Then re-jar. See if the rh has gone down by the next day. If not, repeat.

1 Like

Yes so far I’ve just been opening it and leaving it.

Going to do that when I get home from work today, thank you!

Open the jar, remove your bud for 10 mins. When you put back, rotate your nugs. The ones from the bottom of the jar to the top, etc. That’s probably where it’s coming from. You’re burping and letting moisture out. But it’s getting trapped in the bottom in the nugs a little. Hence keeps going back up.

1 Like

Well that definitely makes sense. I’ll probably do that then first before taking out for a couple hours. Thank you partner

1 Like

No problem. That’s what we’re all here for. You can also look into the integra boost packs. I use the 62rh. Packs but they also have 55rh. They’re 2 way humidifier packs. Don’t let your stuff get too dry or too moist. Integra swears it doesn’t affect taste while other brands of packs do, such as boveda.

1 Like

That’s very good to know, I was thinking about getting boveda packs. Not anymore though.

Integra all the way baby! Yeah a lot of people say bovada don’t a lot say they do. But I never had a problem with integra and never heard a complaint.

1 Like

6 Likes

Loving all the avatars Cody!

3 Likes

Hell yeah man, this is super dope! Thank you it’s freaking perfect!

2 Likes

Thanks!!

no problem!! Glad you like it!!

1 Like