Can i save my yield

hi all…:slight_smile: i am at day 54 of my first grow. I am growing amensia haze autoflower. Using 1200 watt led and it seems to burn the leaves. I have lost a lot of the leaves and subsequently have small buds. I will post pics soon. I have about 2cweeks to harvest. Anything i can do to mitigate the issue? I moved the light up to 20 inches but still seeing burn symptoms. Very very sad. they looked awesome under flouresent till week 3…

Hi @AMUSED2DEATH

you need to post and fill out a support ticket.

Also the pics under natural or white light world be most helpful.

It is not uncommon for the leaves to yellow up and fall off some when they are close to harvest as the buds are using the energy from the rest of the plant

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

2 Likes

@AMUSED2DEATH

Welcome to ILGM

There may not be much you can do at this point. If you
can change lights i would. Do you have any other lights you could
switch them with ?

Will

thanks for the reply. My only other lights are 40 watt florescent. I am sure I screwed up in multiple ways and will chaulk this grow up to a learning experience. I have a new set of amensia haze feminized germinating now and I am determined to do better. I have a ph meter and fox farms nutes arriving Friday. Wish me luck I will try to keep a journal.

Over the weekend I will take some pics and put in a support ticket on grow 1 and let you guys educate me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope thise came through.

these are amnesia haze autoflower
22 hours light
4 by 5 grow tent
6 inch inline fan
1200 watt led light at 29 inches
used 1/2 strengh mirical grow flower booseter once a week the last 4 weeks
humidity about 55
temp 68 to 77 f

*20 inches nit 29

The tips of the leaves look like they are, or have, experienced nutrient burn. Its not from the lights, it’s nutrient burn.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I agree 100% with @ktreez420

2 Likes

I have added so little. could it be a ph issue? my ph testing kit arrives tomotrow. assuming it is nute burn the remedy is to flush no nutes correct? Is there any test I can do to know for sure?

thank you guys. the girls are small and unhappy now…I am hoping to salvage as much yield as possible

It could be pH and newt burn especially if you have not been pH ing your water that can make a huge difference

2 Likes

My ph meter came in. I am at 7.2. I need to lower to 6.3 correct?

6.5 is the hot spot I like to be between 6.3 and 6.8 but yeah that could be part of the problem

I have read that miracle grow can be harsh on the plants as well. Have you considered an organic fertilizer? Also if your ph is high you may want to flush below your target ph to get to 6.5.

1 Like

@AMUSED2DEATH

What is at 7.2?

And I think you are set with nutrients for awhile.

the soil ph is 7.2.

How are you testing your soil ph?

ph and tds meters

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IEJOI9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?tag=greenrel-20

Are what most of us use to test our water going in and runoff water.

I am switching to foxfarms fertilizer as many people recommened it. However seems like the consensous is I have nutrient burn so I am flushing to clear out nutrients and bring the ph down.

with a ph meter slid into the pot to 3 inches

soil pH testers aren’t very accurate from what I understand.

Do you have a meter to check the pH of your water? If not I would recommend you get one of those so you know the pH of the water youre using. Then you can also check your runoff and then make adjustments. You also need ph up and down…

2 Likes

i will take your advice…go pats…

1 Like