Can I recoup from this? One month away from Harvest

These are two fruit punch S1 plants originally from heavyweight seeds. They’re growing in my usual Happy Frog and ocean Forest mix. They were planted both on the 23rd of December which would have been about two months ago meaning I have one month left. I’m using to Mars Hydro TS 600 which put out about 200 Watts, real true watts of LED. I recently added another 100 True watts of LED but there’s very little Heat.

Due to lack of proper care and underwatering I have managed to let the leaves on most of the plant turn yellow. Approximately half. If you notice in the pictures on the plant on the left one side has all yellow leaves as to where the more dense part has more green leaves.

Will leaves on the left side of the plant distribute energy throughout the rest of the plant?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I guess basically my question is in Bud still develop without leaves on it?

Even the sugar leaves in the main colas are starting to go and I’m still one month out from Full maturity. Please see the pictures below.
@Arrow
@dbrn32
@STC_Cultivator
@Hellraiser
@Caligurl
@Nicky
@Bulldognuts

10 Likes

How far away is your light and what kind of light?

Also, those leaves will not recover… all you can do now is water them properly. do you water to runoff? Do you use a TDS and pH meter?

1 Like

Sorry let me update that part. But to answer your question just 2 100 watt Mars Hydro LEDs TS 600s. Not much power. Recently added another 100 watts (all true watts) of Blurple LED

Not much heat at all.

And yes PH and TDS

1 Like

About 5 to 6 inches from the tops

1 Like

AND would it be better to chop the yellow leaves now or wait for them to naturally dry out and die?

1 Like

Just leave it alone.
Your plants going to be fine it’s just defoilation basicly those buds look really good…
It didn’t go the way you planned but it actually is probably going Better than you planned you just don’t realize that.

Feed correctly, PH, watch your VPD, ensure good airflow.

Heavyweight is solid genetics I hear.

@Not2SureYet look at this FP

10 Likes

@Nicky, what is VPD?

1 Like

3 Likes

Too late @Nicky. Heres a pic with all the leaves that were dead enough to break off

5 Likes

Thank you. This is something i need to look into. Thanks for the link

2 Likes

Any chances of new leaves growing in this far into flower?

1 Like

@Nicky

I think this directly relates to my problem with the dying/drying out leaves.

I stopped using the humidifier in that particular tent which is probably causing the plant to transpire to quickly expelling all the water from the root zone.

Add a dash of over nutes (1500 Runoff) and bamm.

Thats what im going with. Disagreements?

2 Likes

The insight makes me feel way better, thank you.

1 Like

I think you are where you are and you’ll make it to harvest, it will be good and it’s all a learning lesson :+1:

2 Likes

I’m with Nicky here…just feed and water properly as per your nute schedule… For the rest, leave them alone. They actually look very good… This is an extremely valuable learning curve you going through… Believe me…you will not forget these lessons …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

@Arrow May I ask how many grows you’ve completed in your lifetime? Do you know? Also, (deep question)
Does it ever stop being a learning lesson?
Are there people out there that simply, “Have learned and don’t make mistakes anymore”?
:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I have no idea, I honestly would not be able to answer you…and no, you don’t ever stop learning… if you do, you have stopped living… There is no such a thing as not making mistakes anymore and if you for one second think " this is it " …ma nature will sucker punch the crap out of you…stay humble my friend… it is the best advice I can give you…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

You are right. I like that

3 Likes

I think this might be PH related. Watered at 6.5 run off came out low 5.s

I just realized by taking samples that i havnt been mixing my PH correctly.

5 Likes

Not only do I measure my runoff but occasionally if I think something is off and trying to pin point it, I will do a soil slurry test as well. IT can come out quite different from the runoff. The plant do look good, I wouldn’t worry so close as you are.

3 Likes