Can I really grow just one plant this year?

Omgosh i cant wait for spring !!!

3 Likes

What is the plant top right of the collage?

1 Like

That is a yellow sow-thistle… the flower for it is the top left pic.

1 Like

Ahh yes I see very interesting looking

1 Like

It s beautiful! We’ve never had one on our property and it’s growing in one of my 45 gallon pots for my weed so I’m going to have to remove it. I’m hoping I can jut relocate it because it is a really pretty plant… although I’m a little nervous because it is a thistle they are very invasive… ok, on second thought, I’m just going to kill it LOL

8 Likes

I fight purple globe thistle every year!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

So I soaked the Purple Haze and Green Gelato and in less than 24 hours, they had tails. I put them in a wet paper towel and on the cat bed warmer and got this…

Not sure about the color of the tap root on the PH… but I transplanted them into a starter pod and into a solo cup with a mix of Light Warrior and Recipe 420. They are on the ped bed warmer so fingers crossed.

14 Likes

Is this the new math? 1 + 2 = 1??? :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Nope …. it’s 1+2+1 = 1 LOL I found another volunteer that I rescued… I don’t think the volunteers count so actually I only have 2 :joy::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Wow what a gorgeous view!

3 Likes

I like this math. 1 + 2 + 1 = 2 :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks! Wish it were warmer out. I enjoy sitting on the back deck to work. But my home office faces that direction but it just doesn’t feel as grandiose!

4 Likes

As long as the math comes out to <13 all is right in my neighborhood!

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, at least our downhill neighbor finally couldn’t contain himself anymore and asked us what we had growing in the garden that was so big. I confessed but told him they were cbd plants. He said he was taking thc gummies for his pain and is trying to convince his wife to take some (she has cancer). So I told him "Well ok, they were actual pot plants to which he asked if we smoke because the dispo always gave him a free pre-roll. Had to tell him we definitely didn’t need anymore weed LOL… so now he’s a recipient of our gummies. He’s like 78 years old. All of that was kinda funny because he has to walk quite a ways up the hill to even see our garden… we can’t see each other’s house that’s how wfar apart we are. So the cannafloge only needs to face the road now LOL

14 Likes

Almost spit my coffee. My sister lives in Tahoe and took me to Weed on my last visit. Good times.

7 Likes

Next time you’re out this way gimme a holler!

5 Likes

Omgosh i have thistle alll over!! It takes over everything lol, dont replant in your veg gardens lol

3 Likes

LOL no I’m not… we work hard every year to try and get rid of a different type of thistle. This one is pretty and the others are just plain ugly and don’t have any flowers

4 Likes

That would be mine lol & they poke me everytime!! Even tho im soooo careful :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

I have two lives above ground! Woohoo!

Still a little worried about the Purple Haze… the cotyledons are a little funky and haven’t opened up… the Green Gelato just poked its head out this morning and they are already opening. I’ll spritz it a bit and see if that makes it open. The seed shell came off no problem

16 Likes