Can I grow Amnesia Haze in a 63 degree basement

From a fellow grower: My basement is 63 degrees and 52% humidity. Will Amnesia Haze Auto flower prosper in those conditions?

1 Like

You’d need to have it a bit warmer for plants to prosper.
75-80 deg F is considered a normal lights on temp for vigorous growth.
Lights off temps about 10 deg cooler.
:v:

1 Like

I grow in the high 60s during Winter and have had success. Temps track in the low 60s at night. I’m not sure that I would want to take it any lower, as ideal temps are along the lines of what @Oldguy pointed out.

3 Likes

My basement temp is currently 61 degrees

I grow in a 5x5 tent and run 2 315 Watt CMH lights to help raise the temp. When they are on the temp is about 10-12 degrees warmer.

So far my plants are looking good

Yup. My basement is at 62 degrees. Lights out my grow room gets to 62 degrees. Lights on about 73 degrees.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of our Canadian friends using led lights. In summer and the old fashioned mh—hps lamps for thier winter grows to help with that,and they grow whatever they want😎

1 Like

The temps in my basement gets about 60. I have had no problems growing, only thing it takes a bit longer to grow. It can be done but ideally warmer would be better if you want to. happy growing

Use a heat mat under them to keep the roots warm. At night. The light should take care of the rest while it’s on

1 Like