Can i get some tips on growing Trainwreck indoors?

I am getting ready to start a new grow indoors. The strain is “Trainwreck.” These are the seeds and not the clones. I am an experienced grower, but i have never grown this strain before. I am looking for someone who has grown the trainwreck strain to see how it takes to nutrients and HST. I will be growing with a 600 watt hps system and 5 gallon fabric containers. I will be using BioBizz grow and bloom, cal-mag, great white root stimulator, grotek grow silicate and liquid kool-bloom. I am mostly concerned about using the HST on this strain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first post. I am also a member of a few more forums, but i have been unable to find any help on them. I want to make sure it is going to be ok to use HST techniques on this strain. Peace

Wish I could help you out but I have never grown that strain. Good Luck, and Happy Growing:)

I am currently in the second week of a Trainwreck grow indoors. This is my second attempt at growing (see “seedling problem” posts to see how the first grow did not go well). I took the advice and feedback given by the experts here so my second grow is going much better. I used fox farm soil and have not, nor will I, use nutrients until flowering stage.

1 Like