Can i get some input on my seedlings?

6 seedling up for 24 hrs, light is now 18ā€ above plastic cover, light is 1200w burple, 250 act watts, lil water, temps in box 78ish, humid 60-70%, the girls look kind of droopy, I have some 85w cfl, 5500k, would those be better than the led at this time? thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™m by far not an expert but to me they are looking too wet.

edit: besides that they look pretty good. That light should be fine to start.

im going to crack the hood, and let it breathe more, its on a heat matt, basement is 67 deg, im not using a heater in my room yett. but may have to.

1 Like

I remove my dome after 48 hours above ground. Found I had issues if I left it on longer.

1 Like

light is 18ā€. should i use my hand for the light test and bring it down till its warm.? then raise a lil?

1 Like

I started mine like that. It was only about 12" from top. But quickly raised it to 18". You can wait and see if they stretch. Others with more experience will hopefully pipe in with some adivce.

My basement is only 58-62 degrees right now. Tent is at 70 degrees during the day and 65ish at night.

yeah, i think ill remove the lid, get rid of the heat pad, and set heater at 72 on timer with lights, basment stays about 68 deg 24/7

1 Like

Keep the heat pad. And lid holds rh at high levels. Seedlings love high rh.

1 Like

I put the lid back on, the light keeps it at 75 deg, so i pulled the heat pad.

1 Like

looking good