Can I get bud rot on 3 week old buds

My plants are probably 3 weeks into flower and where I live is about to get a rain storm for the next 4 days my question is can my plants mould only 3 weeks into flower?

@Holmes

1 Like

It is more of a problem later in flower, but yes if they are starting to form buds! If they have good air flow and temps are pretty high I would not worry , just pay close attention to them! You can always take a leaf blower to them from a distance to dry them out. Keep us posted, and welcome to the forum, I think you will like it here! Stay safe and in the zone :grin: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks man we got to the 60s last night but it was pouring and the winds gust were up to 45 mph so I put up a temporary greenhouse id move them indoors but I grow in the ground. 3 more days then its sunny again for atleast a wee. I try to upload pictures everytime but it doesn’t work? I’m also growing on the oregon coast so its very wet here. We’ve had a unusual dry year till now was hoping it’d stay dry till the end of October. And a very late bloom almost a month later then my past 3 grows. 2020s something man.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Three strains I got going gsc phk mendo breath

1 Like

Been trimming her up trying to just get a nice top canopy going dont have the weather for a three step harvest.

2 Likes

Looking nice man, hope the weather holds for you!

2 Likes

Got a cage built and got some plastic. Its gonna be raining next week and don’t know if its gonna stop. Will keep updates.

2 Likes

My mendo breath is coming along nicely!

1 Like