Can I get an Amen from the congregation

I just moved onto a No-Kill Animal Refuge in Truth or Cosequences, New Mexico. I’m out of town, in the open desert, and all here - 10 rv campers/caretakers, are either week smoker’s, or weed cool. Can anybody in the congregaton holler 'Auto-Flower Outside Grow!!). It’s April, perfert time to put 15 or 20 plants in the Desert. The will be, for all intents and purposes, hydroponically grow, as the soil in so poor here. 1000% drainage/oxygen to the roots (i.e. you are essentialy growing in Ssand with hearly no nutes) But…They will need to be watered everyday. So, it will be like a flood-and-drain hydro suystem. Got it? One here, one there. I can see a 10-30 lb harvest IN THE NEXT 100 DAYS!!! I am pretty darn happy right now…
I’ve been through some s$%t the last 20 years…this looks like my year to be happy. The desert is a Gardener’s delight if you have water. Which I can back-pack. New Mexico really, really is the Land of enchantment.
I will post a coherent, properly referenced, properly annotated journal of this FIRST AUTO-GRIOW OUTSIDE IN THE DESERT, from May through Harvest. I am going to try and ask Robert his recomendation for these conditions, and, naturally, I will buy my seed from Ilovegrowingmarijuana. The Auto Blueberry, my first purchase from Robert, are healthy as two year old dogs. 100% germination. It is hard for me, a photo-period grower, to get used to the short lifespan, and slow initial growth phase, as con-mpared to other vareties.
Stay tuned for the Desert Auto Grow, this channel, this time…

I hope you have a strong back. Carrying water for 20 plants is going to be a big problem; I believe. I hope you can do it, and I want to see your journal. When I toted water for 5 plants, I almost died after a few days (joking), but I wish you luck.

I might suggest looking into the Mitleider Garden Method. He has a book on grow beds or grow boxes, that has a tutorial on building a successful bed in the desert. Good Luck

Well, after my initial excitement ran down, and I started to really look at the situation, I am far, far too old to pack water. IF I were the only one on this place, I could easily run drip, but, as things have worked out, I moved back into town. I am still going to try and do one or two in the empty lots all around me, though.
I’ll read-up on that method, 'wood. Your’s is exactly the kind of answer/advise one should always get on theses forums. Specific suggestions with references to the materials that support you thoughts. Every one needs to know that they have to do there own reading, reading, reading. Study, study, study. Not watch youtube vid’s like they were music videos. Thanks, Brother!!

Jodie

Every one needs to know that they have to do there own reading, reading, reading. Study, study, study. Not watch youtube vid’s like they were music videos. Thanks, Brother!!

Hey Jodie,

You forgot: Grow, Grow, Grow!

Thanks