Can I change to night without issues?

I’m currently running 12 hours on during the day but with the temperatures getting warmer, do you think I can swap to 12 hours on during the night without being an issue? After lights out leave them dark for 24 hours resuming 12 hour cycle at night time? Thanks!

1 Like

That is exactly right. Just extend dark period until your new lights on time. Plants won’t ever notice a thing.

6 Likes

Awesome. Getting this done tonight! Thanks!

2 Likes

Go for it that would be a good plan ! I run lights on at night Winter and summer. Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Heres a few pics of what Im growing. I’ve made every mistake I can think of. Almost killed them twice before I figured out the whole ph thing. Auto bubble gum and auto blue dream both fim yesterday. First time trying that. 7 green kush photos. They’re zombies because they’ve come back from the dead so many times. :skull:

1 Like

8th day since flipping to 12s. Kinda droopy cause its water day.

1 Like

I did this back on my beginner days. I had it on during the day but South Texas coastline may as well be Hell on Earth. I didn’t have any issues switching to lights on at night.

I had my power turned off during the Great Freeze in Texas Feb 2021. It was off for 70 hours 9 mins. Only thing that happened was some fox tailing.

The cola was over 2 feet long and I thought she was a goner for sure. Nope…she survived.

1 Like

Thats sweet. Damn thing looks like a leg! :laughing:

1 Like

She was pretty till she bent over in half due to the weight of the cola was about 1/2 lbs. I made
Hash out of her and wowza she packed a punch to the nuts.

This was also an Auto and this is how she grew. No training whatsoever.

1 Like

Thats awesome. I have one of the green kush that went into a state of suspended animation at seedling and didnt strat growing for almost 3 weeks. Then she decided to do something so I never trained that one. Only just cleaned her up a little before flipping.

Funny thing is she split to 2 main colas on her own. Like I topped. But I didnt.

1 Like

@HeyJB Here is genetics at its finest. Planted the same day and everything is identical. Now look at the size difference. Same strain also.

Now the little one is bigger.

The above 2 photos is where they are at now.

These are pictures from May 20th. Look at how they changed. The little one is the smaller of the two from the top Photos. My slow growers always turn out top notch so I never pull them.

2 Likes