Can anyone tell whats wrong with girl?

If you look at the leaves in back round you can see what I am worried about. Seems that the leaves have speckled on leaves. I am using Ocean Forest as my soil and just started using booster #2 while starting flowering I know pic is not very good but even an educated guess from the master Gurus can get me started on helping them.
Thanks
prt

No pictures of the leaves came through, maybe try uploading again.

Spots, specks, freckles on the leaves is almost always a nutrient deficiency or toxicity and pH is almost always the cause, of course assuming there is not any other obvious thing to cause spots, like bugs sucking on (e.g. spider mites) or chewing on your leaves.

~MacG

If lower leaves it could be “nutrient splash”

unfortunately the whole plant is that way. Thanks though for your imput

will have to look into nute def/ph. no critters are there. Got ph meter but do not know how to use them yet. just got it.

Testing soil with digital pH pen, test drops, or “luster leaf kit”

Growing in soil, there are a couple of ways to check your pH or TDS.

Be sure to check out the guide here:

You don’t always have to let the soil sit for 24 hours when testing it.

And you may need to add at least twice the volume of water to the volume of soil, preferably with a zero TDS neutral pH water, like from a gallon of store bought distilled water. Then you can take, say, a tablespoon of soil. Eventually you will add at least 2 tablespoons, to as much as 5 tablespoons of purified water to this mixture, and eventually test the water from this mixture with your tools.

As in the directions from a luster leaf soil test states:

http://www.amazon.com/Luster-Leaf-1612-Rapitest-Tester/dp/B0001LEPYA?tag=greenrel-20

“Place your soil sample into a clean container.
Break the sample up with the trowel or spoon and
allow it to dry out naturally. This is not essential,
however it makes working with the sample easier.
Remove any small stones, organic material such as
grass, weeds or roots and hard particles of lime. Then
crumble the sample finely and mix it thoroughly.”

This pulverised soil mixture would then be mixed with the 2-5 times the volume of soil with purified water, and then mixed vigorousy with the water, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes, and then let the soil settle. Then you can take a sample of the clear water from the top, or you can pour the mixture through a acid free coffee filter, or other acid free filter. Testing this sample will give you a reading that is close enough to know what to do, for most situations. If you want potentially better accuaracy, sitting the full 24 hours might be more accurate, maybe. It does depend on a great many things.

You can also monitor the “run-off”. If you have been monitoring your run-off, and you know what you pour in the top of the soil, for both EC/TDS and pH, and then you take a measurement from what comes out the bottom, you can get a idea of what might be going on in the root zone of the container. It is normal for the pH to be a little lower coming out the bottom than what went in the top, but in general, in most soils, you want a pH of 6.5 going in the top and about 6.5 coming out the bottom.

Happy growing,

~MacG

Yea ! nutrient issues or “PH” issues - Hey what about enviroment issues (stuff in air)? just another idea - Guess all input helps