Can anyone tell me which strain this is?

1 Like

Welcome to the community! As I stated on your other post you can not identify a strain by looks alone. You will notice as it gets a little bit older the leaves will be fat and the plant will be bushy that means it is indica dominant. If the leaves get narrower and the plant is taller and less foliage it is likely sativa

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I found the seeds from breaking some up. I have 2 plants that look the same. I also have 2 others planted that are different. I’m very new to growing. I’m learning.

1 Like

Just keep a close eye on them. When they start showing gender you will want to discard any males or you’ll end up with little to no buds full of seeds! It’s a fun adventure and you’re in the right place for help! You can put the @ symbol in front of the name to get help

2 Likes

As @Newbiegrower251 pointed out, if you found just a few seeds in some buds its possible that they came from a hermie plant. Which increases the chances that the seeds can also be hermie. Nothing wrong with growing them but you definitely need to keep a close eye out for first male plants and also that a female will go hermie on you, especially if they get stressed during flower.

1 Like

Which is better than no dope! :laughing:

1 Like