Can anyone tell me what this is?

My plant has some weird spots on it and im mot sure what it is can anyone help me?

Looks like water got on leaves. Nute water maybe? Normal light is better for diagnostic

5 Likes

This may be a stupid question but sometimes i spray my plants with water would that do that?

1 Like

Spraying water is a no no. Its ok to spray the soil but never directly onto the leaves of the plants. The water will act as a magnifying glass and cause burn spots on the leaves. Just try to water in a circle around the plant next time . Aside from that she looks pretty good . What strain is she ?

1 Like

Also no questions are stupid in the forum …only stupid questions are the 1’s that arent asked that could save a plant !

1 Like

Yup thats her problem then i spray water while the lights are on sometimes. :flushed: and im not sure what she is, this is my very first grow i used the seeds we had here. Which This is my practice run. She seems to be my better plant. She is bigger than the rest and definatly more filled out.

1 Like

Spraying leaves is fine if you do it when lights are off or just move the plant from grow area. You don’t want to do it under bright lights. But foliar spraying is beneficial when using organic nutrients with the water if your plant is deficient in a certain nutrient. The nutrients are absorbed through the leaves quicker than the roots. But if you’re just spraying water, it’s almost redundant, unless it’s a clone that is still rooting.

2 Likes

It’s not going to damage your grow. I dump buckets of nutes on mine and they come out fine.

They’re weeds.

1 Like

It will buff out. I would just avoid getting plants wet during lights on. Just water and feed properly into pot, and shouldn’t be any reason to spray plant down.

2 Likes

I sprayed my Bruce Banners all thru the veg stage. Nutes used were cal/mag and nitro. Worked good. Would do it just when the lights came on paying more attention to the underside of the leaves of the plants. Would also spray plants down again just before dark period both on the top and underside. Fans run constantly so no mold issues ever happened. Spraying has many benefits if done right. Many growers do it. Next grow I’d definitely do it again. If you do research on it. You will find a mixture of both why to do it as much as why not to do it. So it becomes more of a choice of the grower. Just make sure if your going to do it. Do it at the right time. Its also better to spray just before dark period. The plants will absorb more of the nutes and that is what you want. Good luck on your choice.

1 Like