Can anyone tell me what this could be

• GDP ILGM
  • Method: 50/50 Mix FF Ocean Forest, Coco Loco
  • Vessels: 10 gallon cloth
  • PH of Water, 6.15 - 6.50 , overflow N/A
  • Nutrients FF Big Grow and FF Open Sesame
  • Indoor
  • Light system: Budget Led Series 2 Samsung LM 301B/ LH351H 260 Watt Dimmable led Grow light
  • Temps; Day, 79f night 73
  • Humidity; Day, 50rh Night 50rh
  • Ventilation system; No
  • AC yes, humidifiers yes
  • Co2; Yes, Exhale Homegrown 365
    I am growing 4 GDP. Starting 5th week of Flower. All 4 have been doing great. I noticed discoloration on leaves of 1 plant. I believe that it could be I let get to dry . I have been watering approximately every 3 days. The one with problem seems to be drying out a little faster. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

When in flower they will drink double what they do in veg . Is it 1 leaf or all of them ?

Not all leaves, mostly lower leaves. Have 12 main colas maybe 1 or 2 leaves on each.

1 Like

If there lower I usually don’t worry about that . If it’s top new leafs then I would worry old fan leafs will eventually do this if they are old fan leafs

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed this about 3 days ago. It doesn’t seem to be getting any worse. Pics are a little fuzzy, my phone is over 3 years old. Time for a new one. Hopefully this will not continue to be a problem.

1 Like

Take them off if they bother you that bad

I considered that.I wanted to ask someone who has a little more experience than me. This is only my second grow. My first was 4 autofower OG Kush. They turned out OK. I’ll keep a eye on them. If it continues I’ll start removing, unless it gets out of control. Then I’ll just start to go into full blown panic.

1 Like

No need to freak lol we are here 24-7 and someone is always willing to help

1 Like

This is probably not the right place for this, but I just wanted to Thank everyone for their help. I’ve posted a few times for some help. But I’ve spent a lot of time reading other post. I started growing for my wife she was on oxycontin for 12 years. She got off that poison about a year ago. She nearly died twice as a direct result of that garbage. So I just wanted to let people know how great it is to have a place to get info.

4 Likes

I actually cold turkey stopped All pharmaceuticals about three years back God bless her heart that stuff is poison and very addictive hopefully once you get this going it will work out as good for you as it did for me

1 Like

We are not in legal State. So I had to get whatever was available. When I get this grow harvested I’m going to probably try to grow some ILGM Green Crack. Use the GDP for night time med. , and the Green Crack as a Day time smoke.

1 Like

There all good that you have picked the only one I haven’t cared for was the blueberry but everything else has been great

You won’t believe how easy it is to order are seeds I’m not in a legal state myself but I’m done taking all the meds that they wanted me to take so it was zombie or this One piece of advice I can give you is don’t tell anyone that you’re doing it no one that’s how people get caught And the two that you picked are some of my favorites

3 Likes

Absolutely, only growing for personal use. No one even would suspect that my wife or myself would be interested in doing this. Ironically I started smoking at a very young age. When I got married and had kids, just stopped . Thirty years later I am growing it and actually don’t partake to often. Just occasionally on weekends.

1 Like

Good for you I grow for myself only also it is well worth the risk if you ask me

2 Likes

You can’t do better with @Hogmaster. He’s got you covered.

3 Likes

Actually you should pull off leaves that look bad. I’ve been gardening since I was a kid and mom always said to pull them as they rob Nutrients from the healthy leaves.

2 Likes

Wanted to update my issue. Waited a few days to see if situation improved, it didn’t. Started noticing that leaves were getting worse and started moving up colas to higher leaves. Then noticed that 1 other plant was in beginning phases. Didn’t go into a full blown panic. I started researching leaf condition on beginners threads. I found @Greenjeans76 thread about deficiency. It looked exactly like my problem. I had extremely cheap ph tester that I hadn’t calibrated for awhile. So first thing I did was order the PH20 ph tester from Amazon. Got it and ran comparison test with old meter. Old meter was off by .5 So I flushed with properly calibrated meter. I also tested my runoff. Runoff was coming out at 6.2 . I then did a Slurry test. It came back at 6.1 . I believe those numbers are where they should be. At that point I decided based on everything I had read that I most probably had a Cal-Mag issue. Just watered with Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus today. I listed what nutrients I have been using in original post, cal-mag was not one of them. So now I will wait and see. I may have jumped the gun, but decided to try to figure this out with a little research. After reading everybody’s response to deficiency threads I believe that this was the way to go. I also want to give a shout out to @blackthumbbetty for listing how to do a slurry test and @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 @Thumper their answers on thread were very helpful.I also want to ask about PPM testing, I’m not exactly sure what that is. If anybody can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

Run the same runoff test using a TDS meter. You can monitor the salts that are suspended in the liquid and use it to determine how much and when to feed. It can also show you how hungry (or not) your plant is.

Get your meter, run the tests and tag me. I’ll 'splain everything.

1 Like

Will order one today. I got one more question, cal-mag bottle had info about making foliar spray. I wasn’t sure if that would be a good idea for damaged leaves. I didn’t see anybody suggesting this on threads, so I’m guessing that it isn’t a good idea.

1 Like