Can anyone tell me what’s wrong? please and thank you

1 Like

The first few are special queen #1 and the last picture is critical +2.0 auto

@BobbyDigital may be able to help if not better direct to someone more experienced than I.

1 Like

Almost looks like it got misted or something. Not a hydro guy tho, sorry. Hopefully another grower comes along

3 Likes

No expert here, but looks like a cal mag issue.

Thanks everyone

I don’t really see an issue. Don’t worry about a few blemishes here and there.

4 Likes

Uh ohh. Did your plants sleep with the wrong one? Perhaps caught a case of herpes? :joy:. I don’t know I’m just teasing . They don’t look bad to me and I agree with post above I wouldn’t worry to much about a little blemish here n there. But that’s just me and I’m a newbie to.
Btw where did you get the critical 2.0 from ?
I just got an order I placed with a seed vendor that gave me a 3 pack of them just for paying through Zele. Was wondering if maybe the same place?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

That looks very early spider mite damage so I would be checking for pests. The earliest damage often looks pale mint green.

1 Like

Check under the larger leaves around the veins, using a magnifier.

2 Likes

I got the seeds form seedsman ya free for paying certain way. Just ordered another pack for the next trial got another strain free too they’re pretty legit

1 Like

Yep, that’s it. I got the buy 5 get 5 of purple ghost candy, buy 5 get 5 of black sugar , 2 free freakshow from hombolt for Halloween special, then the 6 free seeds for over 60 bucks was 3 white widow, and 3 of kush . All photo incept for the critical 2.0 Autos for paying that certain way. 31 seeds for I think 108 bucks. :+1:. I figured at that price it really was just to good not to try. I’m going to be waiting for next outside season to try most of them out.
Got 6 snowcaine and 1 soarkleface which one of the parents was snowcaine from twenty20 for my next inside grow. Kicking off in about 3-4 more weeks.