Can anyone tell me if this is rot?

I’m away from home and my wife cut down one of my plants before it snows in couple days, she took some pics and I can see brown spots on the leafs and bud. She said it’s hard a brittle… any advice would be great. Uploading: B716BA8F-560A-41DD-88C9-8CC2F5C9A0F8.png… Uploading: 3633D42B-03D1-452D-9C40-42396EEC9236.png… Uploading: F4079BC9-683A-4A1E-A999-248004B57EE9.png… Uploading: 1E12CB44-51D5-480F-B28A-9B79C3BF040E.png… Uploading: 92E7A4C7-AFCF-4980-AAF6-C8B9BEFCEE7C.png… Uploading: 4D780546-91BB-4912-9C2B-5EEDD8476674.png…

1 Like

You need to let your picture load all the way before you try to post try it again would love to help

1 Like

Usually I. That situation you need to cut out the infected areas and do a bud wash I would still like to see pictures to make sure it is what it is here is a great video to wash your buds I actually do this at every harvest it’s amazing the crap that comes off

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah I’m away for next 8 days so it might be to late to give it a wash when I get home.

1 Like

Is it just the one that is doing it ? If she would cut the infection out you can try see if she would do a wash if not definitely get it cut out

1 Like

Looks like mould hey ?

1 Like

If it’s not yet it will be unfortunately there have been a lot of that going around

1 Like

Yeah dang lol we had a really wet summer here. Would reg water work too ? I know I got no hydro pro at home.

1 Like

It’s definitely better then nothing just make sure it’s cut out

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and advice. :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely anytime

1 Like

h2o2 solution will dry out mold.

does look like it’s gone as far as it can. would be a good time to water good, harvest and cut off ALL not healthy parts. After harvest…immediately immerse in h2o2 solution. Hang to dry immediately.
suggest you plant earlier next time…if you are going to continue growing outdoors.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the info. Naw I’m done with outside, not worth the effort.

Unless you have a greenhouse…the ladies will be at the mercy of the elements including nasty vicious dirty little vampires that will gladly suck those precious life fluids.
Being a little of a “quality control” grower, I much prefer indoor growing to mostly control light, heat, and protect from heavy rains, hail, strong winds and those horrible nasty vile vampire poopholes.