Can anyone tell me how this little girl looks

I will definitely give this a try tonight, thanks for your feedback! Happy growing! :v:t3:

Here’s what she looks like as of yesterday. I tried the best I could. she dint die on me.

2 Likes

@beachglass @GrnyGrows @purpNgold74 In 17 days think this girl has made somewhat of a comeback.

4 Likes

Fantastic! Never give up.

2 Likes

Did you try the ammonia mist? Works great for a quick greener-upper!

Great recovery @budfarmer !

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @PurpNGold74 @Spiney_norman @HMGRWN @Deez @Spudgunner @GrnyGrows
:herb: MAJOR UPDATES :herb:

Meet the family!

White Widow Auto 54 days week 3 of flower.

Zkittles Auto 36 days 2nd week of flower.

4 Likes

@budfarmer couldn’t look more different from one another if you tried right lol?!?! Phat nug on shorty!!

2 Likes

In the past month or so,Ive learned quite a bit from you guys. I love what Im doing! I can’t express my gratitude enough! Thank you !!!

6 Likes

Both look great even though genetics is giving you 2 different overall plant structures.
I see the tiniest bit of nute burn on the tips. I repeat, its tiny and means you are feeding perfectly.
We call it painting the nails. Just like painted fingernails … Its a good thing to see.
Keep on whatever you are doing.

4 Likes

Lol I call it riding the lightning and yeah that’s the way to be.

3 Likes

Isn’t wild how different plants can be and grow. They look wonderful to me – but I’m a newbie.

3 Likes

Looking good! That White Widow is in overdrive

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @Spiney_norman @Deez @beachglass

Kinda proud of my first grow…This is the white widow auto, that I had so many problems with in the beginning She gave me a good 3ozs. lol Its in the drying cabinet now.

5 Likes

Isn’t it great to enjoy your own rewards?
vguZpiIfpxlEKpkqh7

5 Likes

Congrats dude! Yea nothing like smoking your own bro. Well deserved reward

1 Like

True that!!

2 Likes

Ok, just for shitzzz and giggles I threw in a Bubble Gum auto into the wifeys AeroGarden…lol…here’s the result so far. Its 22 days old.

2 Likes

@budfarmer what will you do with her from here?

1 Like

I have a 5 gal DWC kit in a few day and I gonna transplant into that. Im just starting into hydroponics and have been doing a lot of research on it for a few months. We’ll see how it goes, but as much growth as I have witnessed with this plant and hydro, I think Im liking it!

1 Like

I’ll be lurking lol. You’ll probably grow a monster!!

1 Like