Can anyone tell me how this little girl looks

no, I haven’t used it yet but I do have them for when she’s ready

So she is not in ff? I don’t know anything about what you’re in, I will tag a few @Spiney_norman @GrnyGrows @BigItch
@BudzMS @Fieldofdreams

2 Likes

I guess what Im trying to say… I have FF nutes, I just haven’t used them yet…Im really new to this.

1 Like

:rofl: Ok. now I have to read your thread, I forgot again :upside_down_face:

can u take a pic of bag of soil ?

Ok here it is.

2 Likes

there’s other stuff in there also just can’t get a good pic of the back of bag

Looks like it was possibly over watered at some point. Let her dry out, she should bounce back just fine.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. Its greatly appreciated!! I thought I killed her :hot_face:

1 Like

@budfarmer Definitely want to watch the outgoing runoff ppm on the soil, it’ll be high for a month I’m sure. When your plant starts to deplete the nutes that were already in that bag you can slowly start feeding her your ff nutes. Remember that cannabis is a thoroughly soaked to completely dry style of plant. Learn what your container fills like dry and saturated. Listen to her and don’t force her to follow a strict schedule if she doesn’t want to lol.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Its greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

If you have any of that soil left, I suggest you add some perlite to it before using it. I see very little in that picture.

2 Likes

Don’t need any runoff at this point. She’s building her roots, don’t want to drown them now.

5 Likes

:ok_hand: Happy Memorial Day!! Everyone

2 Likes

Welcome to ILGM! Bobby gotcha there. Looks a bit too wet. Let her soil dry out to the point she’s almost begging for more, then bam!

A good practice when starting seedlings is to avoid the stem area. Water in circles around the outside of the leaves. Itll force the roots to stretch and find water. Promoting good growth while preventing dampening off (stem rot).

Also weed likes a flood to drought watering style. I make em beg for some water. Then shove it down their throats before making em wait again.

1 Like

I appreciate your feedback @purpngold74. I haven’t given her any water since I posted that pic. its been almost a week. when should I water again? She’s still growing, just today the 4th set of true leaves appeared.Dazed and confused!

1 Like

Updated pics! Always welcome around here

here she is today@purpngold74

2 Likes

Looking better already!

2 Likes

Thank you sir! It’s been almost a week since she’s had a drink

2 Likes