Can anyone tell me how this little girl looks

2 Likes

Looks pretty good.
The yellowing indicates the soil is probably not cannabis friendly.
What soil is it in?

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Hoffmans organic soil. Will some cal mag help with the yellowing? I need help. she’s only 19 days old

No,
Calmag rarely is the answer.
After reading as much as I can find about it, and that’s not a lot, several people say its killing their plants.
I guess its not good for some types of plants. If your water is in the right range, pH of 6.5 to 6.8, then the soil is just not going to work. You can try transplanting into a cannabis friendly soil like Happy Frog, or try amending the soil if you can figure out what it needs. Might just need a little plant food. Maybe worm castings? Perhaps I am not the right person to help.
@midwestguy, @BobbyDigital , @PurpNGold74

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: Could you please fill out the support ticket?

4 Likes

strain:white widow auto
Seed bank: ILGM
Method: Organic soil
5 gal fabric Pot
PH of Water, 6.3
Indoor in a 2x4x5 grow tent
Light system VS 2000 200watt
Temps; Day 74 Night 70

Humidity; Day 70 Night 70
Ventilation system; Yes, 4",Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; No
Always try to upload a clear picture of
any issues you may have to allow the
community to assist vou

3 Likes

@budfarmer The three guys mentioned here should be able to help. Watch for their replies.

2 Likes

I appreciate your help! Spiney _norman! Im hoping it she still lives…keeping my fingers crossed

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:
Your lady looks good. All your supplies are there except the ppm meter? Like @Spiney_norman said, soil for cannibis would do good. Have fun and enjoy your new addictive hobby.

3 Likes

any thoughts on transplanting? I germinated in this 5 gal pot.

1 Like

That’s how I start. Seed right in the pot. R u going outside? Why not leave in the 5 gal?

1 Like

no ,Im growing in a 2x4x5 grow tent. I don’t have any place to go outside, no yard that is …LOL
Im still seeing good growth in the 5 gal pot. she’s only 19 days old

1 Like

Is it cloth pot

1 Like

yes it is

Leave it in it. they don’t get over water in these. can test ppm easier.

1 Like

I haven’t started feeding her yet.Im getting that together and learning as much as I can in the next 2 weeks. should I do a soil and water ph before I start the nutes? which btw is FF. when do I do the PPM test?

You won’t needs nutes for about 4 to 5 weeks

3 Likes

FF has every thing the need

2 Likes

you switched to Fox farm?

1 Like