Can anyone sex this

2023_05_25_17_41_10_396
What do y’all think about his photo

5 Likes

That is an excellent photograph of your female cannabis plant.

3 Likes

I concur. @merlin44

3 Likes

Yup proud papa or mama of a lil girl!
I had one that looked like yours and I only found 1 calayx like yours on the entire plant all the way through flowering.

1 Like

Suhweeet!
When she first sprouted I left her in 16/8 for a few weeks.
Also gave her higher humidity and lower temps. The growers bible said these things help to determine sex.

I know I got lucky. But it doesn’t help to try

Almost guaranteed to be female when a random one-or-two-off seed comes from a female grow.

1 Like

@BassNBricks
What this grow bible? Yes, you would think being written by who it is written by it wouldn’t have that kind of rubbish in it. That is a good book for 101 getting started. The people on this site will take you to the next level, and teach you methods in multiple ways of growing and the right way to do it.

2 Likes

@Bluemm
So your saying that those things don’t help determine sex?
What’s your source of info?

@Bluemm what I mean is why don’t you believe that?

@BassNBricks

I have my reasons for calling bull on this little list. I have read from many other respected sources that the sex of the seed is decided when the cylax is pollinated and that seed develops. And those notes I made are about 20 years old. I have bought many, many regular seeds and i tried jumping through those hoops and just givivg a good, stress free environment. And i have never gotten more females. And if that was true they would have some kind of feminized dirt or coir.

4 Likes

I see what your saying about the sex being determined at the growth of the seed. Makes sense being they have feminized seeds. However I dont think feminized dirt is the same as these things listed here. Also if you can change the sex to a hermaphrodite why couldn’t you change it completely? Idk certain things don’t hurt to try

1 Like

I appreciate the info tho.

1 Like