Can anyone sex this

It’s me again. Sorry for all the post. Got a question. Can anybody sex this plant? It’s in it’s 7th week since sprouting on March 30th.
It’s in a 2x4x5 it has an exhaust it was a seed my friend who grows found in his jar of curing product. It’s apple fritter. It’s in Fox farm happy frog and using the trio with cal mag.

4 Likes

4 Likes

@OGIncognito Heres those closeups

1 Like

Im not seeing any pistils, sacs, or bananas….
Hopefully one of the more experienced growers on the forum can help you out!

2 Likes

Too early to tell, but she should show soon. Feminized seed? If so, then it’s extremely unlikely that it will be a male.

2 Likes

@NLG123 me either. That’s why I thought (plus I misunderstood what I read i guess) that you couldn’t tell till flower

2 Likes

@MidwestGuy unfortunately no. My buddy grows and he was gonna give me some clones. I purchased his old 2x2. Well one day before his clones were ready we found one random seed of apple fritter from his run before.

2 Likes

Okay. You will soon see calyxes at the nodes. If they have hairs protruding from them, they will be female. Male flowers will have no hairs and will appear with a millimeter or so of stem connecting the calyx to the node. Females have no stems on the node calyxes.

5 Likes

@MidwestGuy has you well covered. I would expect that you will see evidence of sex any day now. Use a loupe or digital microscope to get a really close look

2 Likes

I mean if anyone tried hard enough I’m sure they could (sorry I had to make the joke lol)

1 Like

@merlin44 I didn’t even think about that!!! I purchased this a few weeks ago

5 Likes

I use the same one, works well.

3 Likes

I too have that one and two others.

1 Like

@SeaOhAreWhy are those photos with the microscope? That’s why all those white hairs are visible?

2 Likes

@BassNBricks yessir

1 Like

Close and should see something soon :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’m looking into getting one of these as the batteries in mine just died. I have an iPhone 11 do these connect to iPhones? If so which one in specific?

1 Like

Yes, it’ll connect to iPhone or Android

This is an early indication of what female sex can look like. They appeared on my photo plants a couple weeks ago at about six weeks. Just set them to flower at eight weeks.

6 Likes

That is a young cylax and two orange pistols. Congratulations its a female.

2 Likes