Can anyone recommend a good humidifier?

Hello everyone. I have 4x8 grow tent and I’m currently struggling with a low humidity. Does anybody have a recommendation for a humidifier? Preferably a smaller one? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

i use this one and it works great

LEVOIT Humidifiers for Bedroom Large Room Home, Smart Wifi Alexa Control, 6L Top Fill Cool Mist for Baby and Plants, Ultrasonic, Essential Oil Diffuser, Customized Humidity, Night Light, Quiet, Gray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HS45N13/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_ZG1M781RYXYB5D85TXJ8?tag=greenrel-20

6 Likes

This with an inkbird humidity controller works great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074MP9DK2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

I agree with @BudzMS. I have 2 of these. Works great.
LEVOIT Humidifiers for Bedroom Large Room Home, Smart Wifi Alexa Control, 6L Top Fill Cool Mist for Baby and Plants, Ultrasonic, Essential Oil Diffuser, Customized Humidity, Night Light, Quiet, Gray Amazon.com

4 Likes

I also have the levoit humidifier they are awesome and have an app you can control it from. For shits and grins one day i turned it on from the app while my fiance was taking care of the ladies and it actually worked and freaked her out lol. My work is 1.5 miles away from home so i was impressed

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. So does the Levoit give off any light? Or do you guys just tape over the LCD screen?

It’s not enough light to disrupt the girls sleep cycle. No need to cover

Thank you. I always over think when it comes to the light. A company should make one just for growing. Make it the most reflective color. And little to no light.( i read that green light doesn’t disrupt them either. Not sure if it’s true or not)

I have a 4x4 and have this one.
Ultrasonic Humidifiers for Bedroom, Large Room, Home, Top Fill Humidifiers Quiet, Cool Mist Humidifiers of Large Tank Capacity (9L/2.3Gal) for 36 Hours Humidification, 300mL/H Max Mist Output https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TWN2HWV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_i_Q0981NSE0TB9FZD5DJF8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

It’s light in color and its display emits little to no light. And has a large water tank that I don’t need to fill every day. I like it. I like it a lot.

1 Like

@detroitpwp3 it’s better to play it safe… Sucks to find a plant hermied and ruined your whole tent… I black tape all light sources… It’s worth the extra time.

5 Likes

No tape necessary, you can use sleep mode to turn off the led screen.

1 Like

i have no clue how its connected but i can change the settings from anywhere and ill get notifications from anywhere if my tank is empty

1 Like

So i just got the levoit yesterday. I’m a little disappointed. Is there a way to set it to a certain level, for example, 50% ? It won’t raise it higher than 30%. The app doesn’t seem too helpful either. Any tips?

just raise up the bottom tap and you can set it to what you want. this on the app.

Thank you budzms

2 Likes

I have a smaller Levoit the s200 series. It still has app control and everything but the problem is, when it’s connected to the phone I can’t connect to anything else!! I had to literally uninstall it so I could get my Govee hygrometer to update my records/charts.
It also doesn’t turn back on if you use a timer and kill the power - you have to manually turn it back on otherwise nada! Not helpful!
TBH I just got it and installed it yesterday and was in the process of setting up the next grow, I just needed the humidity for the babies.
I’m hoping I can use the app to set up the timer in the humidifier and bypass the physical timer. Hopefully it holds the programming after I delete the app again. I need my Govee charts more than I need the humidifier app.

I’m happy with it’s performance in a 2x4. It’s got a tiny footprint and should easily fit even when I get the ladies into their 3g forever homes. Of course I’ll need it less as the ladies develop their own atmosphere when larger. But for the moment here in late winter the air is so dry it’s ashy! Somebody get out the Jergens!!
It raised it from below 40% to 65% + in less than an hour with 2 - 6" circulation fans running and the T6 on the lowest level.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KXW1KRJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

not a problem

Update - Well, I guess they got together during the night like Buzz Lightyear and Woody and decided to play nicely together.
Just got the Levoit’s firmware updated and got it set up for my triggers and at the same time was able to get info from the Govee and the AC Infinity Controller 67 decided to join the party too! Not sue why they wouldn’t play together last night but it all seems too good now! LOL!

This is gonna make dialing the tent in so much easier this round!

One crazy thing - the AC Infinity shows a lower humidity level than the other two, which jive between themselves. I mean the Levoit and Govee are dead on each other the Infinity shows lower.
The Infinity sensor is physically about midway between the other 2! LOL!
I’m gonna break out the old school “analog” hygrometer and see what it says. I can calibrate the Infinity but I’m not sure about the other two.
First world problems…LOL!

1 Like

I use an AirCare humidifier and it does a great job! It looks like this! :kiss: AIRCARE Mini-Console 2.5-Gallon Console Evaporative Humidifier (For Rooms +1001-sq ft)

1 Like

glad its working, you can calibrate the ac infinity if they are off in the settings