Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

Hey guys this is a plant started from seed the strain is chem dawg from ILGM it is canna coco and started after first round of FF big bloom.

I flushed it and it is still having this issue.

I am also growing LSD ILGM which seems to be doing just fine with the same food, growing medium and environment.

Any thoughts what the cause of this issue could be?
First pic is chem dawg second is lsd

@MrPeat @BobbyDigital @Killadruid

1 Like

Think she’s hungry. Big bloom doesn’t have much in it and you’re in coco so she needs to be fed

2 Likes

Right on. You think the brown spots would be from that as well?

Probably nutrient issue of some sort. Are you monitoring ph and ppm in vs out?

I’m not. I don’t have anything to do that. My blue dream did great under this regiment and the lsd is being fed at the same time out of the same jug as the chem dawg.

2 Likes

Different plants or even different environmental conditions can change nutrient demand. Hard to say without having some data to point in a specific direction.

3 Likes

Looks like cal mag or did u splash the leaf at all?

How about we start with this? Please provide pictures in natural light and be as detailed as possible. When it asks what medium be specific. Nutrients. TDS of same. Feeding regimen. Water quality. You get the idea. Give us the info to help you.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey guys I may have jumped the gun. After removing said leaves and looking over the plant. things look on the up and up. It looks pretty good actually after some lst this morning.

A little nutrient issue it’s not that much though just. A little

How about you cut it off to get ride of the bad leaf maybe it should recover fine might get a little stress but it will recover weed plants are so resilient

Removing damaged leaves doesn’t necessarily make problem go away, just keeps you from seeing it. If you haven’t made any corrections it will likely be back.