Can anyone identify what is causing this

Looks like maybe spider mite damage. Check the underside of the leaves.

If there are no bugs, fill this out.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Sorry about that. Guess additional info would be helpful.

• What strain, Ak47
  • Method: Organic soil.
  • Vessels: Pots,
  • Distilled water.
  • Inside of outdoor shed
  • 2 t5 fluorescents 8 bulbs each.
  • 85 during the day and about 75 at night.
  • Humidity is about 60.
    De-humidifier running. Putting an AC unit out there this weekend.

This problem started in my house, however, before I moved them out to the shed.
Thanks for any additional help.

Here’s a few additional pictures. Looks like it’s actually spreading to the others and getting worse.

Maybe splashed nuets on it or dirty water in a mist bottle.

Well that’s a possibility I guess, however, I’ve only used distilled bottle water up to this point. Just started giving them nutrients a week or two ago.

I can see bugs I think maybe thrips? Look real close do you see long bugs yellow or tan.

I agree with @Rj916, in the second picture down in your post with all the pics @Socom36 , i can see 3 yellow/tanish cylindrical looking things on top of the leaves

1 Like

Thanks. I just sprayed them with some of that Captain jacks stuff. Maybe that will work. Any other suggestions?

1 Like

Look closely at the leaves, stems, everywhere.
Retreat next week.
Eventually you’ll start seeing things you never noticed.
I use a 30x-60x loupe to identify pests.

Could be thrips. I managed to knock them out with several applications of Monterey garden spray. Pretty much the same as capt jacks dead bug, just omri rated.

1 Like

Other plants too incase they were close. That shit is bad ass for sure I had a bad infestation and it knocked them out. Top of soil spray it too… parents are long black with white dot in center( wings) or yellow tan they are tiny and they fuckin jump and are pain in the ass x.x

WOW!! I couldn’t even notice those. I sprayed all plants and soil. And the underside of them. Will reapply in a few days. Thanks so much everyone. What a great site.

2 Likes