Can anyone identify what could be causing these spots?

They have only shown up on the one plant the rest seem to be perfectly fine (they aren’t raised and are more of an indentation)

2 Likes

Could be the start of mag or potassium deficiencies. How old are your girls ?

2 Likes

A little over 3 weeks old autoflowers

Are you feeding nutes? Lighting? Soil?

1 Like

70% fox farm ocean forest 30% perlite in 5 gallon pots they were fed 33% of the feeding chart on fox farm grow big at 2.5 weeks and again just this weekend with a regular water inbetween and for lighting a 1500watt led on veg setting. Also thank you for your reply ive been googling my lil heart out and couldn’t find anything that resembled the spotting.

3 Likes

Looks like splash burn from top feeding.
Did you drip some water on the leaves :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

The FFOF medium is pre amended with enough nutrients to feed the plant for approximately 6 weeks with PHd water only. I would also start watering to at least 20% run off and testing the PPMs and start feeding nutrients when that number is around 900-1000. Run off will also help keep a healthy root zone and test the PH of this as well. Plants look great Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was wondering if it could have been that. but i know i dripped some of the feed water on the ones around it too but they showed no signs of spotting so i wrote that off. I appreciate your replies and ill back off the feeding and check the run off on the next water to see where the ppm is at

1 Like

FF no need to feed for a few weeks. Already has enuf nutes. Spots look like a little water got splashed.

1 Like

@Kazoo Welcome to the community, my guess is it’s from the water splash, but you may want to keep a close eye on them and make sure the spots don’t keep getting larger, if so it would be a fungus Disease which can be treated.

1 Like

Welcome @Kazoo
Even though they are very young and it is unlikely, I suggest you also check the undersides for signs of pests. Do a slow thorough inspection with a magnifying glass.

2 Likes

sEROABBbRsQaXt73Y2

2 Likes

Heres the problem plant today a new problem why is it so much taller then all its sisters and it wont stop chasing the light when everyone else has pretty much settled in? What can be done about it because raising the light for this one plant is depriving the other’s