Can anyone help?

Can not figure her out,
Running FFHF in 3 gal fabric pot under 205 true watt lights, temp around 80-85 f with RH around 50% ph water and FF Tiger bloom and cal mag every other water.

Should I flush with a few gallons of ph water and let her dry out? She is an auto and should be finishing soon maybe 2 weeks from looks no?

1 Like

hi :v:
Are you running the fox farms schedule and doing the scheduled flushes with sledgehammer ? Can you fill out a support ticket please

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
420 Fastbuds AK Auto

-Age of plant/what week of flower
11 weeks from sprout/3 from flower

-Method: FFHF
-Vessels: fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, 6.4 going in

-PPM/TDS N/A

-Method used to measure ph, pen and liquid test

-Indoor 2x4 tent

-Light system LED, 205 true watts

-Actual wattage draw of lights

-Current Light Schedule
24/7

-Temps; Day, Night 80-85 f day, 70s night

-Humidity; Day, Night 45-50%

-Ventilation system; Fan out

-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO

-Co2; NO

I would suspect that your TDS (PPM, same thing) is out of whack. The plant looks overfed and experiencing nute burn. I would get a PPM meter and manage nutes to appropriate PPMs.

3 Likes

You don’t need a 24/7 light schedule. You should be 12/12 as you have a girl that is flowered. Plants need a rest period to grow.

Part of the problem looks to be light burn and possibly not enough nutrients being added. The plant will cannibalise the leaves when there isn’t enough nutrients.

I only fed her once.

1 Like

Just did ppm on run off and it came in at 2400 figured it would not hurt to flush her and she now sits at 1100 with a run off ph of 6.0
Those numbers jive?

2400 is pretty high, but I don’t know that I would flush. Let it go down naturally by just feeding water for a week or two. Begin feeding again when PPM gets below 1,000.

2 Likes

She will be coming down in about 2 weeks i’m guessing

If she’s 3 weeks into flower now and you think she only has another 2 left, that puts her at 5 weeks of flowering. Weeks 4-6 is when they “usually “ build the most weight into the buds.

As for the leaves, I tend to partially agree with Mr. Peat. Giving her a few hours of rest like an 18/6 schedule could help her repair herself. 80-85f isn’t bad temps at all, but lowering the temp to say 78-82f may also help the leaves that have curled upward on your top cola. What distance is your light from the top of the plant?

1 Like

I was figuring the weeks based on the fact that its an auto. The lights are currently about 20" from the top of the plant. I’m guessing when they say seed to harvest is 70-80 days thats not always true?

1 Like

Those guides are a general estimate based on near perfect conditions by very experienced growers. Not saying that you’re not experienced that’s just my understanding of the listed days from the seed banks and breeders.

Thanks again, and no worries i’m not!

2 Likes

Yeah. Being an auto, in soil most would say that they start flowering around weeks 4 or 5. I gifted an auto seedling to a friend at 2 weeks old and now we are at week 7 with no signs of flowering outdoors.