I have several plants none have burned edges like this one all of them look healthy and are in the same soil under the same lights and I believe are the same strain. I rotate their spots under the lights weekly. I haven’t started feeding this batch yet So
Looking at the picture couple things jump out at me soil looks very wet and I would pot up to the size Pot planned on finishing in. Just my thoughts overall plant looks good. Happy growing
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Soil is soaked because I flushed it just before taking the picture.
- What strain: bag seed
- Method: Soil nectar of the gods #4
- Vessels: plastic 1.5l pot
- PH of Water the run off is at 6.5
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: none
- Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
- Light system :900 watt leds
- Temps; Day, Night: 75degree day night 67ish
- Humidity; Day, Night 60% day and night
- Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: both kept at 60%
- Co2; Yes
First I would pot up to eliminate being root bound. Fabric pots work really well here.
Tell me more about your light: brand, actual wall wattage, etc. Pictures are good. If you aren’t; start PH’ing your input water to 6.5 or so. Temps are just a couple of degrees below optimum. What day/night schedule are you on?
You do need to test and adjust tap water. And you should allow it to stand for 24 hours before using to dissipate chlorine. If chloramines are delivered in your muni water you may want to pick up a de-chlorinator for ponds.
Is this your light? It is only 220 watts from the plug which is the important info for this light.
How large is your grow space? How many plants under this light? FYI you can discontinue the CO2 as you just don’t have the light intensity to be able to use it. If it’s a CO2 bag they don’t really do anything. Done right the grow space has double the nominal amount of light, the grow is a sealed space, closed loop and run a high partial pressure of CO2. It’s actually a hazardous environment.