Can anyone help never notice this before

I do use them with every thing that has soil in it.
Seedlings in cow pots
When those get transplanted into final homes
I just sprinkle some on the top soil after making up the pot/plant and water. The water activates the critters in the granules that eat the larvae that the gnat flies lay in the soil. Preventative thing.
I sprinkle some when fresh soil and will add more if needed later.

1 Like

So what happens to the mosquito buggers when they’ve-eaten all the Levi do they just die out and the more I’m reading on the little buggers they do more good than harm ideally I’d like to keep there numbers down but keep some as they clean and eat mold and dead roots am I right thinking that or should I just kill them off ?

They’ll just die out when there’s no goodness for them anymore. They won’t change their diet and start sucking blood or eating small children :joy: or anything like that!! LoL

2 Likes

I don’t know but would assume the BTi critters will either die or hibernate? If I’m not seeing any adult flying gnats I know I’m good. If I start seeing adults I’ll add more granules to top soil and when I water next time that will release fresh BTi critters. So I use them always as preventative just depends if I need to add more or not later.

1 Like

It’s bloody expensive lol but I’ll be getting some soon my man thanks for giving me the heads up guys @LoCoRock